Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 17 0.8%

• Total voters
Joined Jun 22, 2018
just sitting here.
thinking about shoes and such.

damn that L on Co. Jps hurt.

I don’t understand flx. am i really never gonna hit a shoe at a foot store ever again?

am i blacklisted on SNKRS? those hurt the worst.

are they really sorry that I didn’t win this time?

who knows.
Real ****. Out of 4 dudes I know with decent FLX accts, not including myself, no one has hit anything all year. Full headstarts and all.

laxidasical

Supporter
Joined Jan 21, 2016
END is such a ripoff when it comes to JB and certain other sneakers. ONLY $245?!?! WTF Why would they charge $70 over the retail price for these? They are definitely not worth that price! They are straight buggin'. They have almost a FSR in them too and it might stay that way for a minute at that price. SMDH
With retailers like them, who needs resale?

Joined Aug 22, 2012
The Jordan 1 is probably the most popular shoe out right now. Not sure if quality really matters to the general public it’s all about the style. So many highs, mids, lows... everybody’s wearing them now

Bought a pair of White Heel Chi mids after 8+ years of only buying OGs.. I have to say, I don’t understand why they’re selling out now, these are really bad. Do people just not care about quality or cut anymore? No sneakerheads used to touch mids 2-3 years ago. I don’t have Chis but here is a comparison to one of my DS pairs of Spideys:

AB0B821F-09DE-4101-996D-F5491D5F22E4.jpeg

Joined Nov 18, 2017
Wait, solefly’s??
See, if the J Balvin's looked like they do in that picture with the white sole instead of that cotton candy, pale pink crap we saw last week or so, I would be all for trying to cop. With that soft pink sole though, it just looks totally off to me.

Joined Nov 18, 2017
So you‘re out? Is that what you’re telling us? 🤔
LMBO Why are you pondering this? I just cannot do that pink sole on those. Like it does not make sense to me because the other colors are super vibrant and saturated and then you throw in this soft pink in the mix.....it just looks off to me. I saw that they come with laces that matches the sole, but that makes it look even worse IMO. The black laces works, but I just cannot see myself rocking them and not side eyeing myself as to why I am wearing them. LOL

Joined Nov 18, 2017
I was very optimistic, looked good in some pictures but I'm not feeling them now that I have them in hand. Sending them back
Is it the recycled materials that you do not like or just the shoe itself? I am just wondering if maybe a lace swap can save these.

Joined Jul 1, 2014
The good thing with Nike you can wear and return, gonna rock today maybe I change my mind. I want to like them.... Lace swap possible

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now