• UNC

Votes: 63 3.1%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 17 0.8%

• Total voters
Joined Mar 30, 2013
The converse Crators honestly felt like the cheapest shoes I’d ever touched, they were on the way back to converse within 30 minutes of receiving them.

The Jordan 1 crators on the other hand feel much more substantial, the padding is thick and makes it feel like a skate shoe.
I appreciate them trying something different with them and the Crators make good beaters however, I can understand why some people ain’t a fan of them.

Joined Dec 30, 2014
The converse Crators honestly felt like the cheapest shoes I’d ever touched, they were on the way back to converse within 30 minutes of receiving them.

The Jordan 1 crators on the other hand feel much more substantial, the padding is thick and makes it feel like a skate shoe.
I appreciate them trying something different with them and the Crators make good beaters however, I can understand why some people ain’t a fan of them.
you would think the upper on them are stiff but the upper isnt thick canvas making it pretty pliable. the padding around the ankle is good and since the canvas/suede around the ankle soft makes the ankle collar comfortable as opposed to the synthetic leather JB likes to use.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now