• UNC

Votes: 66 3.1%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 24 1.1%

• Total voters
Joined May 7, 2020
Don’t have satins but do the tongues always come without any creases like that?
It has creases but might be different from regular AJ1 since the material on these is thicker. I'll take another picture with the tongues since the creases are barely visible in the original post. Tounges should have a blue tint to them as well

Attachments

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
What's everyones experience with Grailed.. never used it before today. How long does shipping usually take? I know it depends on the buyer like ebay but just getting an idea for what other experiences were like. Hope the guy ships and hope it goes smoothly. Feedback was okay from what I can tell.

Joined Sep 24, 2015
What's everyones experience with Grailed.. never used it before today. How long does shipping usually take? I know it depends on the buyer like ebay but just getting an idea for what other experiences were like. Hope the guy ships and hope it goes smoothly. Feedback was okay from what I can tell.
Just like ebay. Gotta check feedback and pics closely. Sellers ship like next day and takes prob 2-3 business days for stuff to arrive from my personal experience.

Joined Sep 21, 2012

I've used grailed a few times and it was a good experience each time. They give the seller a few days to ship out the product before the buyer can get a refund; the seller doesn't get the money till it ships so it gives them more incentive to ship out quickly.

KanyIZZY

formerly j o 19
Joined Oct 1, 2004
They od'd with the shade of grey.. joints almost cream white lol. I know its a bit of the filter but damn. Still solid and still selling out in .023 seconds to every bot account.

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
I hope a lot of people feel this way.
I wish, but we know that won’t be the case. Everyone and their mom will try for these, many off the strength of the resell value, in turn fkn it up for those of us that want to have an OG to actually own and wear.

Neutral greys are $200 and at best they are just okay, nothing special besides they are an OG.
I’m more than excited for these, but them being a Jordan 1, and being never re-released OG colorway is really all they need going for them in this day and age. Regardless though, they’re SUPER dope IMO, and have been a pair I’ve always wanted, so I can’t wait.

Joined Jun 29, 2020
1611743983917.png

Air Jordan 1 High 85 “Neutral Grey”
Color: White/Neutral Grey
Style Code: BQ4422-100
Release Date: February 10, 2021
Price: $200

Source: Sneakerbardetroit.

Edit: Okay sorry my navigator didn't display the pictures posted above. Please accept my deepest apologies.

Re-edit: All insults accepted, except for "chump" and "knave". On the other hand, "dumbazz" is welcomed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now