• Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 24 1.1%

• Total voters
Joined Jun 21, 2015
Treat myself to a second pair as an anniversary gift. Decent price too
1613765920116.png
Do you trust the person you bought this from? Swoosh looks suspect. The material used on the Swoosh looks slightly puffy/smooth here. I've noticed that the Swoosh on legit pairs have a more pebbled looking leather that's pressed down more more flat to the shoe.

Joined May 14, 2013
Do you trust the person you bought this from? Swoosh looks suspect. The material used on the Swoosh looks slightly puffy/smooth here. I've noticed that the Swoosh on legit pairs have a more pebbled looking leather that's pressed down more more flat to the shoe.
1000%. This isn’t first my pair and I know a fair amount about these shoes but I also had them legit checked by a buddy of one who works with suede one. These aren’t DS which is why I got a good price on them. Unlike the majority of 1s that were released in the past 3 years the uppers on Travis’ are super soft so they won’t stay one way for long when they’re not DS. There was plenty of variation on these as well. I won’t make a long post about but there’s a lot of things that fake just don’t get right when it comes. Easiest way to tell is suede. Never the right color. Soles are generally significantly yellower eve even when brand new. There’s no mistaking a legit pair of Travis Scott 1s in hand. I don’t need any convincing myself but I can post more pics if you’d like for you own research purposes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now