• UNC

Votes: 70 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 25 1.2%

• Total voters
Joined Nov 26, 2015
seriously how the **** is that shoe going for more than royals and shadows??

I mean I knew the game was whack but jesus people, have some self-respect
Lol but if I say this, I’m a troll and I’m disrespectful and don’t know how to act. :rolleyes

:smh:

Joined Apr 9, 2017
Satin isn't a material only made for women. A Ma Maniere and Animal Instinct 3s has a satin sock liner. Didn't notice the "tiny" logo... but that means nothing to me. Surprised you didn't say purple is a feminine color.

Anyway I think you might just be a tad bit insecure.

Joined Nov 26, 2015
Lol I actually tend to like SOME of the women’s stuff, and think it’s fine if a man wants for wear. The Silver pair that just dropped is an example of that. BUT, purple satin is too soft looking.

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
How is that? Does the toe box open up and convert to an open toe shoe, and does it have a removable heel or something I'm not seeing in these pics?
My thoughts exactly. Never realized/noticed the smaller looking Wings logo until 3god 3god mentioned it. That still doesn’t make the shoe feminine. These are no more or less feminine than either the Metallic Navy or Metallic Red. No way does the satin liner (a detail that’s super minor, hardly seen when worn, and hardly noticed as well) all of a sudden make the entire shoe feminine. I’m passing, as I’ve personally never been a huge fan of the Purple Metallics, but they’re still clean as hell.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now