• Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 25 1.2%

• Total voters

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
Still can’t help wondering every now and then what the hype would’ve been like if Frags were a standard release without the stamp on the heel
I feel like even without the Frag stamp or collab, and looked exactly as they do, they’d be a pretty beloved 1. The Black Toe with Black Tongue color blocking is something tied to MJs PE, yet we’ve never gotten besides the Old Love/New Love pack with the Jumpman, and used partially on the Black Toe Unions (one of the reasons I personally think they’re so dope). So if JB gave us a Black Toe with Black Tongue, but just used Royal (a color LOVED on 1s), they’d still be super sought after. Maybe not to the exact degree as the Frag collab, but they’d be sought after for sure. And don’t let them have only released once in over 10 years, or only once in general. They’d be grails to some.

Last edited:
Joined Apr 25, 2005
Still can’t help wondering every now and then what the hype would’ve been like if Frags were a standard release without the stamp on the heel
They wouldn’t be $4000+, I can tell you that. Frags are a nice shoe, but I had no desire to pay resale even in the beginning.

Joined Nov 12, 2005
If I had to take only 10 retro+ colorways from my collection it would probably be:
Both Unions
Navy Japan
SBB 1.0
Travis Scott
Shanghai
Yellow NFR
Court Purple 2.0
Clay Green
Knicks

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now