• Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 25 1.2%

• Total voters

j mobile

Supporter
Joined Oct 26, 2014
I’m definitely of the mindset that OGs are the best, but only because they (purposefully) don’t replicate exactly what they do with OG colors, just with different colors. Even when they get close, they throw on different materials (like suede, nubuck, etc), they mess up the tongue tag (material and/or color), or throw some other unneeded details. If JB actually took classic color blockings and kept them 100% faithful (down to whether the tongue tag is white with the colored NA, like on the Chis, black w/ the color, like on the Blk/Reds, etc.), the ONLY THING changed were the colored portions, I’d argue they could whip up something I’d take over some OGs. The colors put on OGs are all dope IMO (red, UNC blue, royal blue, Kentucky blue, etc.), but those colors in particular don’t hold some position as best colors in the world to me, and I don’t have any allegiance to the combo of red, black, and white. Sure the types of deviations I’m talking about wouldn’t have that “MJ wore them” connection, or that “they came out 35 years ago” connection, but PURELY from a looks standpoint, those things don’t matter.

Joined Apr 29, 2007
I'm not as into the new unc's but my 1.0s are super clean and are rarely worn so it just doesn't make sense for me.

Turbos should scratch the itch if I ever feel like I need another somewhat unc blue shoe.

Joined Jan 29, 2018
They had fsr up to 14.5. check your local fnl or jd sports. Heard tommorow a few will be putting them out.
Fam did you cop an 11.5 W? Just called around, I guess I missed out today, still out of town 🤦🏾‍♂️ If anyone comes across a 11.5 W please let me know.

Joined Apr 9, 2017
Honestly to me the "leather" on these feels better than your average J1, this is my first WMNS release tho so I can't compare it to any of those. I do dig the hang tag.

Fam did you cop an 11.5 W? Just called around, I guess I missed out today, still out of town 🤦🏾‍♂️ If anyone comes across a 11.5 W please let me know.
Whatchu got to trade, and where ya at?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now