• UNC

Votes: 68 3.2%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 25 1.2%

• Total voters
Joined Aug 1, 2017
Unless you're an "original colorways are automatically better than retro plus colorways" kind of person (which is fine, I'm just not like that), those Hyper Royals are better than all metallics, much better than Neutral Greys, and imo pretty close to shadows.

Can we keep it 100? Mike didn't do much/anything in those colorways. And most people didn't care about 1s until the remastered program started. So who cares if they're original colorways? There's no nostalgia there. If you're the rare exception to this, then obviously I'm not talking about you. I'm speaking about the general sneaker loving population. The fact is 1s were always less popular than 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 11s, 12s, and 13s up until a few years ago.

Chicagos, Black/Reds, Black Toes, Royals, UNCs, and Kentuckys are much better of course. But the rest? Nahhhh

Last edited:
Joined Aug 1, 2017
Never saw the FNL raffle open. But I feel like I have a better chance winning from Trophy Room than with FNL. They might literally be THE worst.

snkrfollower

Supporter
Joined Apr 2, 2014
Never saw the FNL raffle open. But I feel like I have a better chance winning from Trophy Room than with FNL. They might literally be THE worst.
I was surprised to get the notification from the app this AM that it was open, but when I got the notification there was only like 4hrs left in it. I dropped 500 points for a couple extra tickets.

Joined Nov 26, 2015
Unless you're an "original colorways are automatically better than retro plus colorways" kind of person (which is fine, I'm just not like that), those Hyper Royals are better than all metallics, much better than Neutral Greys, and imo pretty close to shadows.

Can we keep it 100? Mike didn't do much/anything in those colorways. And most people didn't care about 1s until the remastered program started. So who cares if they're original colorways? There's no nostalgia there. If you're the rare exception to this, then obviously I'm not talking about you. I'm speaking about the general sneaker loving population. The fact is 1s were always less popular than 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 11s, 12s, and 13s up until a few years ago.

Chicagos, Black/Reds, Black Toes, Royals, UNCs, and Kentuckys are much better of course. But the rest? Nahhhh
You see this 💩💩💩 ? I’m just gonna leave it alone...

Joined Sep 22, 2014

How much of this was because all we had were Jumpman-branded 1s though?

Let’s be honest here, Jumpman branded 1s with a large Jumpman on the back and another one on the tongue look absolutely hideous. Especially when you consider you already have giant swooshes on the side and a wings logo-that’s wayyy too much contrasting branding for a sneaker.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now