• Kentucky

Votes: 18 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 25 1.2%

• Total voters

D_eezus

formerly zombifed nach0
Joined Feb 22, 2013
Lasership “lost” my pair of black metallic golds from last weeks jordan reserve. I knew it was a matter of time before those goofies took something. All Nike could do was issue a return. Idk why they started using them other than being cheap. Using 2 day shipping from now on.
Someone i think had their carmines 6 “lost” from lasership and they ended up getting delivered the next day, after getting a refund

lilbrad407

Supporter
Joined Aug 11, 2014
Someone i think had their carmines 6 “lost” from lasership and they ended up getting delivered the next day, after getting a refund
We shall see. I had my carmines delivered td. No 1s though. Tracking number told me to contact seller.

Joined Nov 17, 2020
man, i kinda regret getting the 85 greys

would've rather put that money towards some storm blues if i could redo it

just can't unsee the ugly toebox
I sold my true size 11's that I got since they are longer than a Monday. Havent pulled the trigger on a 10.5 and kind of doubt I will at this point. The more I see them the less I like them.

Joined Sep 12, 2018
Why do you skip the hole at the ankle? Just curious as I’ve seen a few others do it.
I skip that hole too but for me it's a comfort/convenience thing. That eyelet hits weird against my ankles but is also the most difficult to adjust imo. Same spot on dunk highs and AF1 mids/highs too.

Joined Jan 18, 2004
I sold my true size 11's that I got since they are longer than a Monday. Havent pulled the trigger on a 10.5 and kind of doubt I will at this point. The more I see them the less I like them.
I asked this very question in the NG thread and they’re saying tts. I thought I could go a 1/2 size down and be alright if I ever do buy.

Joined May 15, 2003
Flyknit Highs are fire, stop it.
Meh

I sold mine and never regretted it 🤷‍♂️

I just looked at the resell prices, yep, I still don't regret it. I was about to say I regretted it, because I expected resell to be high with the 1 hype. Hype moved to mids, but skipped those.

Even those Chicago 2013's are going for high prices. I thought about selling mine, instead of having them as leg day kicks.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now