Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 25 1.2%

• Total voters

D_eezus

formerly zombifed nach0
Joined Feb 22, 2013
Draw for some KO’s we are in some dark *** times :lol:

Also i don’t think we are getting chicago’s for a WHILE!! This is the like the 3rd/4th time they’ve dropped a “chicago” color and added/taken something slight

These & the mids have the same color blocking with the white heel
and the mids with the black toes

D_eezus

formerly zombifed nach0
Joined Feb 22, 2013
Damn Nike is really doing this
They are making everything a draw
This is their “Anti-Bot” efforts and you can’t tell me otherwise :lol:

Hell even shopify has better attempts. They had a dev in actual cook groups and working with a actual top botters for those 3’s today. It’s why a lot of manuals checked out

Joined Feb 6, 2011
This is their “Anti-Bot” efforts and you can’t tell me otherwise :lol:

Hell even shopify has better attempts. They had a dev in actual cook groups and working with a actual top botters for those 3’s today. It’s why a lot of manuals checked out
I couldn’t hit those iii’s & I had 1 captcha q after entering literal seconds after it opened...
All this **** is a crapshoot if you wanna keep it funky

Joined Jun 29, 2016
On one hand that's a good deal.
On another hand you paid $120 over box for used shoes.
This was the best deal I can find, didn't want to pay the price of a DS pair. Don't think I would be able to find a pair of 1s going for $160 lol.

Joined Aug 9, 2014
General question:
With this logic, would you jump on the opportunity to purchase an NDS pair of OW, TS’s, or SBB’s, for half their resell price tho? Just curious.
Those shoes resale prices are wild stupid anyway, chop that in half and I still wouldn’t be tempted
OW look like they got ran over once they’ve been worn a few times anyway.

Joined Sep 10, 2012
Me? No. Those shoes don't interest me. And #TeamRetail4Life
Not necessarily those shoes, but of the like or a shoe that do interest you? But I think you answered my question lol.

You’ve never paid resell for a shoe? Trade? Sorry if Im ignorant to your view on this.

Joined Sep 12, 2018
Not necessarily those shoes, but of the like or a shoe that do interest you? But I think you answered my question lol.

You’ve never paid resell for a shoe? Trade? Sorry if Im ignorant to your view on this.
Never.
Even buying on secondary platforms I paid no more than it would've cost me to buy for retail+tax+shipping.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now