• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 25 1.2%

• Total voters
Joined Aug 18, 2012
I wonder how long nike will make everything a draw
I'm assuming everything is gonna be a draw for the rest of the year
the old LEO system was a draw like too. I mean except bots hammering it with 1000’s of submissions.

now if they said the draw system gets botted too.

with the LEO system people would lose simply cause payment couldn’t be In due to so many errors. Me thing sold out. Or the best pending for like hours after the drop.

now if Nike said hey we are doing draws and implementing a anti bot system. Or something like they did during the kaws drop.

Then hey I’m for it. It’s been proven possible.

but Nike probably doing it for hype honestly. F the consumer.

Joined Mar 9, 2013
Nike switching everything to Draws like the Draws has been good at deterring bots lol. They just using this as an excuse after that whole Herbert family thing so Nike said yeah yeah we're trying to make sure our products are going to the consumers. And then everything became a draw

Joined Jul 27, 2019
This was dope watched the whole thing

right shoes was slightly higher cut than the left & I hate the pre-cracking but his work is top tier
Yeah man it will vintage on it's own I don't understand why people feel like doing that. He did a pair of Chicagos too and man those were really nice. I'd start buying 1s again if they had the Major colorways in that cut

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now