Official Air Max 97 Thread

Joined Jun 1, 2017
wait what, what did i just read, they made a 97 called jesus and that its filled with water, this holly blessing consumer product for the holly price of 1425$? seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHA
There is no more shame in this world.

Joined Jul 12, 2013
wait what, what did i just read, they made a 97 called jesus and that its filled with water, this holly blessing consumer product for the holly price of 1425$? seriously? HAHAHAHAHAHA
There is no more shame in this world.
im pretty sure though, it wasn’t Nike that made the product. Nike made the shoe, and some other company put the water in.

Joined Aug 23, 2019
yeah it's a great colorway. a shame they didn't release stateside

I have the desert skies too but haven't worn them. Originally liked the skies more than mauves but that changed after I had both in hand. The skies are nice too though, will probably break them out in Spring

Joined Jan 4, 2014
Not yet...what size you get?
Did you get the email about shipping/arriving before the 8th?
I got a sz 10.5
I copped last Friday. In the email confirmation it says it would take 1-2 weeks for shipping
I personally talked to a worker at MSCHF cause I had an error in my shipping address, so I don't think this is a scam. Not yet lol

Joined Mar 28, 2014
Has anyone ever had problems with the heel tabs? I stretched mine out, and if I pulled any harder, I’m sure I would’ve torn it off.

Joined Nov 28, 2017
I got a sz 10.5
I copped last Friday. In the email confirmation it says it would take 1-2 weeks for shipping
I personally talked to a worker at MSCHF cause I had an error in my shipping address, so I don't think this is a scam. Not yet lol
Bro I got my pair.

But they look like someone wore them already and the red paper had a wet spot so now the dye ran off unto the shoes a little bit. You cant really tell but I am pissed that a shoe that costs this much would come like this.

Attachments

Joined Mar 28, 2014
Bro I got my pair.

But they look like someone wore them already and the red paper had a wet spot so now the dye ran off unto the shoes a little bit. You cant really tell but I am pissed that a shoe that costs this much would come like this.
That’s all bad, man... got employees trying em on for flicks I bet.

Joined Jan 4, 2014
Bro I got my pair.

Rip, that is not a good sign. I'm expected to receive my pair on Friday. I was kind of suspect on how they added water inside the air bubble. Leaking is the worst that can happen

Top Bottom