Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Joined Jan 6, 2017
How is the lettering on the stuff on Real Sports? Do they use good stuff *like* EPS quality or the paper backing with bubbly twill?

Joined May 29, 2002
How is the lettering on the stuff on Real Sports? Do they use good stuff *like* EPS quality or the paper backing with bubbly twill?
They use silver crystal as do most of the league. Standard shiny twill (not matte like nike)... no stabilizer / paper backing. Hit or miss sewing work

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Which color & size?

I doubt they ship to the US on phone orders.

Oh well, hopefully I able to get an authentic next season since they're changing their uniforms.
They dont. I tried to place an order locally over the phone to pick up tomorrow, they wouldnt take it. Said they could hold it for a few hrs, well see tomorrow.

But last time they restocked em online someone bought a whole bunch and listed oj ebay for 600+

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now