Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

Joined May 29, 2002
They dont. I tried to place an order locally over the phone to pick up tomorrow, they wouldnt take it. Said they could hold it for a few hrs, well see tomorrow.

But last time they restocked em online someone bought a whole bunch and listed oj ebay for 600+
that dudes a clown. i found him on facebook. wanted to air him out

Joined Mar 19, 2013
that dudes a clown. i found him on facebook. wanted to air him out
Smh people like that are the reason there should be a limit. Which sucks cuz sometimes ill grab multuples for myself (1 to rock 1 to stock) or for friends who cant make it, and vice versa.

This 1 dude bought out all the Raptors new eras from Fairview and i think Yorkdale. Cleaned em out smh. Luckily STC hadnt openes back up at the time, was able to grab one.

Joined Mar 19, 2013
In store? Wow.
I called yesterday after i seen relish relish Post. It was almost closing and no way id get there from Scarborough. Chick said they had a bunch, i asked if they could take a phone order or hold. She said no, but if i called in the morning they could hold for me til i was done work and got down there. Called a little after opening and the chick said they had no authentics at all.

Smh. Prob got cleaned out by folks working from home DT and college kids with no jobs and nothing else to do.

Joined Oct 20, 2018
I called yesterday after i seen relish relish Post. It was almost closing and no way id get there from Scarborough. Chick said they had a bunch, i asked if they could take a phone order or hold. She said no, but if i called in the morning they could hold for me til i was done work and got down there. Called a little after opening and the chick said they had no authentics at all.

Smh. Prob got cleaned out by folks working from home DT and college kids with no jobs and nothing else to do.
Either that or the person you talked to previously gave you misinformation

Joined Jul 6, 2008
Can anyone tell me if adidas made any pre rev30 Miami big 3 era authentics that were made like this. Most I see have a tag that say 100% polyester

12D1DC82-972A-4A50-90C0-778CA2957C54.jpeg

Joined Jul 6, 2008
Made in Vie tnam
Hecho en Indonesia

:lol:
hadn’t even noticed that. I’m not asking in regards to this specific pictures. I’m after 40-44 but I seen a few with tags like this while most have tags that say 100% polyester so I guess that settles that

Last edited:
Joined May 29, 2017
That's that gas station/swap meet/barbershop type jersey right there. :lol:
It is really terrible quality. Couple iron on garbage patches. Super thin. It is light than most jerseys I own...guess that's a positive

Carter is probably my fave player ever, so even if the jersey was 300 and an actual SGA, still would have bought it.

Paid 140...only mitchell and ness and hawks carried it. MN sold out... hawks have 2xl and 3xl left.

I'm sure it was just rushed out.

Joined May 29, 2017
The VC jersey reminds me of these majestic jerseys in the way it looks. They did incorporate all his teams on the side...the main logo looks like nj nets...the side x also from the nj nets uni.... collar is from his raptors days
replica majestic (2).PNG
replica majestic (1).PNG
replica majestic (4).PNG
replica majestic (3).PNG

Joined Oct 4, 2019
Thoughts on pricing gold vs red, white, blue nba logo? Recommedations appreciated. Ebay fees are the worst 🤢 🤮

I’ve messaged a few guys outside of eBay and done transactions. Saved a lot of money , fee literally as much as the jerseys I’m buying smfh

Joined May 29, 2017
I’ve messaged a few guys outside of eBay and done transactions. Saved a lot of money , fee literally as much as the jerseys I’m buying smfh
Sold em all. Lost a good 400 bucks on ebay fees. You used to be able to say email me at zuz. @ y a h o 0 .com. Like space it out. I couldn't figure out how to do it. One guy, who I even gave the link to this thread, but a good number of the shorts. My profit margin was still pretty thin due to fees plus paypal fees. I also gave him a pretty big discount after the first 10 pairs. Got one more coming in that i offered to the same guy. Will still post pics. Vin baker game worn 90s champion shorts. 😁

Joined Jan 7, 2006
Sold em all. Lost a good 400 bucks on ebay fees. You used to be able to say email me at zuz. @ y a h o 0 .com. Like space it out. I couldn't figure out how to do it. One guy, who I even gave the link to this thread, but a good number of the shorts. My profit margin was still pretty thin due to fees plus paypal fees. I also gave him a pretty big discount after the first 10 pairs. Got one more coming in that i offered to the same guy. Will still post pics. Vin baker game worn 90s champion shorts. 😁
write it in your notes and screen shot it. Send the person a picture with your info instead, been doing it for years now and no problems.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now