Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Joined Jan 18, 2006
it looks like nike is just rebranding/retagging leftover majestic flex base jerseys for the first year. at least thats what i saw when i first seen them myself.. but thats really the same majestic jersey with the flex base cuts. im excited to see what nike can do with the new mlb jerseys, i really like the nba jerseys
Nah it's not a rebrand retag at all. The differences are there but the price point isn't worth the changed IMO.

I wouldn't pay full price for a Nike jersey but with all the discounts going right now, it's not hard to catch a deal.

Screenshot_20200425-091641_Chrome.jpg

Joined Feb 17, 2016
Nah it's not a rebrand retag at all. The differences are there but the price point isn't worth the changed IMO.

I wouldn't pay full price for a Nike jersey but with all the discounts going right now, it's not hard to catch a deal.

Screenshot_20200425-091641_Chrome.jpg
I see that the smallest is a 40, are their sizing like their messed up NBA jersey sizing where a 40 is a S?

Joined Oct 17, 2013
How do current nike nfl authentics fit relative to previous reebok or starter authentics? They look like there would be a significant difference

Joined Jul 16, 2019
Should’ve asked you earlier. Been on a lookout for a cool base grey for a while in 40 or 44 for a while. I’ve got a game used version (46) that’s too big to wear casually.
I hear you, not many seem to pop up at all very often. I only sold mine because I found this on eBay about a month ago in a 44 for a cheaper price than the 40 cost plus the cost it would be to get it lettered up.

Attachments

Joined May 2, 2010
For anybody that likes soccer jerseys

hibbetts has a bunch up and has 25% off the whole site today

just scooped PSG, man city, and a brazil

Joined Feb 6, 2013
I hear you, not many seem to pop up at all very often. I only sold mine because I found this on eBay about a month ago in a 44 for a cheaper price than the 40 cost plus the cost it would be to get it lettered up.
Funny enough, I got that same jersey a few months ago but a size 40. I need to post some of my new pick ups.

Sonny Corinthos

formerly joeclear
Joined Nov 22, 2008
Jackie was cool as hell, but I always wanted a Cleveland Larry Doby jersey . He was the next brotha after Jackie . He never got the same love but had to face the same ish and was a stud

Joined Jun 10, 2013
Jackie was cool as hell, but I always wanted a Cleveland Larry Dobby jersey . He was the next brotha after Jackie . He never got the same love but had to face the same ish and was a stud
Haven't seen a Larry Doby jersey in years. The last time I saw one on eBay finished well over $300

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now