Official Authentic OTHER Sports Jersey Post Vol. Not NBA

Joined Aug 10, 2012
I can still wear Rays stuff although I'm a Dodgers fan. I like being different because they're a small market team that doesn't have a large fan base. I know not many people have authentic Rays jerseys of Evan Longoria. I'm positive I'm the only dude in L.A. who'll wear Rays stuff. 😆

I'm forever pissed off I haven't been able to get a gray Rays jersey to complete my collection. I need a blank one either in Cool Base or Flex Base at a cheap price so I could send it to Exclusive Pro Sports to have it customized with Longoria. I see them in my size on eBay sporadically but the idiot sellers are asinine with their exorbitant prices. 😠🙄

Rays always had cool jerseys for a less popular team to me. I can't go wrong with Longoria since he's their greatest player in team history. I think he's their only iconic player because they haven't had many cornerstones who stayed long.
IMG_4528.JPG
IMG_4529.JPG
IMG_4531.JPG
IMG_4534.JPG
IMG_4536.JPG
IMG_4537.JPG

I saw Longoria in person in 2017 at Angel Stadium when Rays visited Angels. It was on a Friday, the first game back from the All-Star break. I got a hell of a deal too! I got in with a $7 ticket and ended up moving down to an empty front row seat behind the visitors dugout! I really got good pictures and I got on TV sporadically during that game! 😆😎
IMG_5058.JPG
IMG_5154.JPG

IMG_5161.JPG

Last edited:
Joined Dec 14, 2004
Ebbets is doing 25% off wool baseball jerseys and hats. Think this is their best sale, I don’t think they dk 30% off anymore. They added some new NFL jerseys that are stupid nice. Their page also said they closed their retail shop.

Joined Feb 17, 2016
How does the Authentic NFL Reebok sizing work? I’m a 40 in both Nike and Mitchell and ness, am I s.o.l. or could I grab a 48 or 46?

Joined Aug 10, 2012
It seems like a bunch of us on here own a significant amount of authentic jerseys based on posts or photos conveying what we possess.

Has anyone actually worn every single piece in your possession?

I admit I haven't worn more than 50% of the pieces in my possession despite accumulating a lot over several years now. And it looks like the accumulation won't stop for me either because I assume I'll get more going forward.

I would say my reasons for not wearing more than 50% of my possession are the high amount I own and not having a boatload of appropriate places/occasions to wear them to. And another reason is that I don't have a specific rehashed Jordan shoe to correlate with a particular Jordan jersey I already have.

Joined Jul 16, 2019
I own about 10 jerseys and wear them all. To me, if its just gonna sit in a closet and not get worn then what's the point of buying it? Different if its game worn or autographed

Joined Aug 10, 2012
Good thing I got a Pirates alternate black jersey of Andrew McCutchen years ago. I think he's the only relevant player to have with a Pirates jersey since they don't have long continuity with star players on that team. And he's also a former NL MVP which helped my choice.
IMG_4513.JPG
IMG_4517.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now