Official Bitcoin Thread

Joined May 9, 2004
Binance Just displaced Tether, DOT and ADA and left them in it's dust.
This is insane :lol:

Didn't want to jump in at $130 cuz it was coming in hot but now I don't even know what the limit is at this point.
Binance smart chain sent BNB to the moon.

fapmasterjr fapmasterjr gave us the tip (pause) a couple weeks ago.

Joined Apr 29, 2007
Dawg it's wild this thread ain't doing numbers.

Last run I could barely keep up now we at another day of new ATH and I haven't seen a single pizza or lamborghini mention all day.

Feast up family. Today was a great day.

Joined Oct 25, 2006
Dawg it's wild this thread ain't doing numbers.

Last run I could barely keep up now we at another day of new ATH and I haven't seen a single pizza or lamborghini mention all day.

Feast up family. Today was a great day.
Fam, we legit had someone ask what the most everyone is coming up and you wonder why it’s silent up in this mug??? May be an all-time high but my wallet got hacked...

Joined Apr 29, 2007
Fam, we legit had someone ask what the most everyone is coming up and you wonder why it’s silent up in this mug??? May be an all-time high but my wallet got hacked...

You only get taxed if you sell. Many of us never plan to sell. I understand your logic tho.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now