OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Joined May 31, 2004
i did that in a shootout in my last rec league game. hit the cross bar and the puck went flying into space :lol:

the other team also got all pissy about it for some reason

Joined Aug 7, 2012
b2b Shootouts wins

this young team is coming along really well.. we NEVER used to win shootouts like ever in recent years, look at us now

Joined Aug 2, 2006
Unpopular opinion; Just give Don his job back.

He seems sorry enough and I have no desire to further antagonize older white Canadians.

Joined Jan 19, 2008
You'd think half of the people whining about his firing had seen Coach's Corner segment sometime this decade. Anyone who has a job in a professional setting would he held to these standards as well; just because he is old and an icon doesn't mean he gets a free pass, as he has had for so many years.

Canucks brought the GOAT sports jersey back Saturday. :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Joined Dec 27, 2014
You'd think half of the people whining about his firing had seen Coach's Corner segment sometime this decade. Anyone who has a job in a professional setting would he held to these standards as well; just because he is old and an icon doesn't mean he gets a free pass, as he has had for so many years.

Canucks brought the GOAT sports jersey back Saturday. :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::nthat::nthat::nthat:

The Canucks one takes me right back to NHL 94 :nthat:

Joined Mar 16, 2010
Babcock got fired :wow:

Gonna be hilarious when Dubas finds out he wasn't the main reason for them underachieving :lol:

Dude overpaid average players and traded good ones on good deals to have them in cap hell but Babs ends up taking the fall to cover his ***

Lou Lamoriello is laughing his *** off right now

Last edited:
Joined Feb 23, 2010
well damb. I was rewatching Fleury's save and a lot of comments were like "that save about to cost someone his job" and here we are :wow:

haven't been following as much since the Kings are garbage as expected but Tdot really underachieving like that, sucks. want to see Auston shine.

Joined Jan 19, 2008
Frost looked good on a disappointing World Junior Canada team last year. Looks like it's translating to the NHL game.

Top Bottom