OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Joined May 6, 2015
Any else going to watch the expansion draft besides me? I’m intrigued lol.
I'm a casual hockey fan and will definitely start following closer once the Kraken start, have some friends who were thinking of going. May end up just watching some of it on TV. Really cool they will be having some Seattle athletes announcing the picks.

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Sup guise.

Not to spoil the picks but alot of have leaked already

Don't have a clue who many of these dudes are but ready to dive in and be a regular in this thread

Joined Mar 19, 2013
Damn defence looks pretty strong. Saw they took McCann :smh: was kinda hype about that pick up. Eberle is a nice one too.

Saw they not taking Price or Tarasenko. Think thy gonna take Dreidger

Joined Oct 25, 2006
GP and Reign Man out there at Gaswork too! I should’ve went, SMFH…

Last edited:
Joined Mar 19, 2013
Someone in the comments of my stream said they shouldve just moved the Sabres there 😂

Joined Jun 17, 2006
Gonna need you to school me on some of these cats
pachah1.png
Spoiler for DSA (not watching, so don’t know if it’s been formally announced yet)
Kind of upset y’all are getting the Big Rig (Oleksiak), but I’m not sure if Dallas would have been able to keep him from free agency. Big, physical defenseman. Won’t really do much to wow you throughout the game other than a big hit or two, but solid 3rd pairing guy with 2nd pairing potential depending on his partner.

Joined Feb 23, 2010
welp there goes our goon. Kings reddit saying we need to pick up a new enforcer to replace MacD, dude was a pylon but he could put em up. Tend to agree, gotta have protection out there from the Tom Wilsons of the world.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now