Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The Fresh Prince

formerly airsakuragi
Joined Nov 17, 2014
Currently, I’m looking for a white based mesh shirt that can go with any shoe color (white, red, blue, yellow, black). Does anyone have any suggestions?

Joined Jul 16, 2017
I actually remember the first ones that say Just Don across, I don't like those. They look like fakes.

I've seen that blue pair before that says KNICKS, I thought those were some hat surgeon type customs. Didn't know they were real.

White Knicks and white Magic pair are FIIIIIIIIRRRRRREEEEEEE
I should’ve had the white Knicks. My boy ordered for me but never replied when they asked for a pic of his ID and they cancelled :smh:

Joined Oct 19, 2004
I should’ve had the white Knicks. My boy ordered for me but never replied when they asked for a pic of his ID and they cancelled :smh:
I remembered I ordered a JD hat from RSVP back 7 years ago & they asked for an ID as well.

Hopefully those policies dont exist anymore cause people have lives. Can't be responding on whim like they want. :smh:

PO

Joined Jul 16, 2017
I remembered I ordered a JD hat from RSVP back 7 years ago & they asked for an ID as well.

Hopefully those policies dont exist anymore cause people have lives. Can't be responding on whim like they want. :smh:

PO
lol only had that happen to me a couple of times before, them and GOAT. ****s ridiculous :smh:
cats acting like I spent 40 bands with em outta nowhere or some ****

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Green is my favorite color . trust me I think green bay got some fire stuff :smokin but I ain't buying it. Also ready for this season. I think we got y'all game 2 or 3.
Yea unfortunately I think the current GB logo sucks, the throwback stuff way better, acme packers stuff :pimp:
And we’ll see if the season starts regular, afc gonna be interesting

Joined Feb 13, 2014
White dram team shorts back in stock at M&N:
Currently, I’m looking for a white based mesh shirt that can go with any shoe color (white, red, blue, yellow, black). Does anyone have any suggestions?
WHAT SIZE ARE YOU?
I am getting rid of my authentic and swingman shorts, all size XL and worn once or twice. Selling due to 60lbs weight loss.

Joined Aug 18, 2014
Letting go of my chicago dons sz M (too tight in waist) and my blk pinstripe bulls sz M (authentic). for what i paid. PM me

Last edited:
Joined Nov 9, 2011
Does anyone know of a site with a decent selection of mitchell and ness swingman shorts? They seem to have dried up.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now