Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Joined Feb 14, 2019
Somehow I went from getting M&N site ad to this in here
20200629_150745.jpg
gucci gucci
Just found out the Dream Team authentics are screen printed. Sick to stomach that I dropped $240 for a screen print. I didn't even pay attention because I never dreamed a $300 retail jersey would be screen print. Now I have to go through their awful return process. I currently have an item that was returned 20+ days ago and I still haven't gotten my money. (Yes I know the original Dream Team jerseys were screen print, I don't care, if its $300 make that thing stitched)
the Reggie White authentic I copped was screen printed. Sent that joint back to them today lol. I was hot

Joined Dec 30, 2002
20200630_130427.jpg

Any college b ball fans here ? I believe 19nine is the closest things to authentic college shorts .
Never heard of this company but just checked them out. Some looks close to originals but the waistbands are a dead giveaway.

Wish they still made heavyweight mesh shorts.
4596C40D-5106-4006-9B6B-65B054222827 (1).JPG
Your collection looks very similar to mine. I have part of my stash at the house which I’ll post up tomorrow when my latest M&N order arrives. Still gutted my Michigan (home and away) were stolen at basketball camp in the 90’s.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now