Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

1B9D656B-86CB-4BB3-80E9-466CFF501F3D.jpeg

Bay Area legends!!!

Fyi I figured out the M&N hack to get them for free
不不不不
???????????Ex-squeeze me???????????

My Dan Marino jersey came in a plastic bag all wrinkled up lol. The bag was open in a couple spots. First time theyve used this type of bag to ship usually its a pretty strong pebbled material. I reached out to them, well see what they can do. Overall its been an unpleasant purchase.

Surprised your account dont go negative because of that
Nah because if they try to actually charge me it just wont go through due to insufficient funds 仄賤儭 The Labor Day sale they waited until damn near Halloween to try to charge me which is kinda why I think they raised prices cause they probably lost $$$ during that sale.
Same thing happening this week looks like
Whatever the case last 5 jerseys been FREE!

Its not a hack, more so a random but odd occurrence. But I purchased a jersey from them using Klarna a few months back.

I made 3 of the 4 payments and was planning to pay the final payment off early. I got an email from Klarna saying they received confirmation from m&n about my return (I never requested a return) and that all the money I already paid would get refunded to me and I didnt need to make any other payments. I hit Klarna up to see if it was a glitch or mistake because I wanted my account with them to be in good standing. They told me it was nothing needed to do on my end. I got refunded when I never requested any type of return. Might have to use Klarna again next time I purchase a m&n jersey and hope the same thing happens.

All that copped something during the 40% sale check to see if they actually charged you.
Im never paying for another jersey again

City Boyz gon eat! 不

Last edited:
Its not a hack, more so a random but odd occurrence. But I purchased a jersey from them using Klarna a few months back.

I made 3 of the 4 payments and was planning to pay the final payment off early. I got an email from Klarna saying they received confirmation from m&n about my return (I never requested a return) and that all the money I already paid would get refunded to me and I didnt need to make any other payments. I hit Klarna up to see if it was a glitch or mistake because I wanted my account with them to be in good standing. They told me it was nothing needed to do on my end. I got refunded when I never requested any type of return. Might have to use Klarna again next time I purchase a m&n jersey and hope the same thing happens.
for a second i thought we were gon go down the glorious discussion path around "CHARGEBACKS" again

Top Bottom