Official New Balance Thread

Joined Jul 27, 2017
Hey guys, maybe someone here can help me. Are these(990gr2) still in production? Maybe in Europe/Asia or something? Because they're not available anywhere in the US, and somehow a seller on eBay(I believe he's now moved to StockX) keeps restocking his supply. He literally accounts for nearly every sale of this model on the eBay' completed listing history for way over a year now.

Joined Aug 2, 2014
Hey guys, maybe someone here can help me. Are these(990gr2) still in production? Maybe in Europe/Asia or something? Because they're not available anywhere in the US, and somehow a seller on eBay(I believe he's now moved to StockX) keeps restocking his supply. He literally accounts for nearly every sale of this model on the eBay' completed listing history for way over a year now.

Check kith.com thought I saw them or something similar there

Joined Dec 9, 2017

Oneness287 has them but they are sea blues

The CR2

Joined Jul 27, 2017
Oneness287 has them but they are sea blues

The CR2
Check kith.com thought I saw them or something similar there
Do you guys think it's suspicious that one dude on the entire Internet has access to more 990gr2 stock? That's why I was wondering if they're available in another country or something. I believe he moved over to StockX from eBay and just sold 9 pairs of size 9 over the span of a week.

I was starting to suspect he was selling fakes, but I wouldn't know where to begin with identifying a fake.

Joined May 26, 2019
Do you guys think it's suspicious that one dude on the entire Internet has access to more 990gr2 stock? That's why I was wondering if they're available in another country or something. I believe he moved over to StockX from eBay and just sold 9 pairs of size 9 over the span of a week.

I was starting to suspect he was selling fakes, but I wouldn't know where to begin with identifying a fake.
990nv2 990bk2 990xg2 just had general release in Hong Kong last week.
but no 990gr2 though..

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now