Official New Balance Thread

Joined Dec 9, 2017
Marine layer Hawaiian shorts and 1300jp3
Your post inspired me to try (again) to acquire the 1300jp3’s. They were(!) basically my New Balance grails; perfect. This time I actually pulled the trigger at a decent price. Now the wait....
Anyway thanks for posting that photo at that time. I was thinking hard about just buying the 1300cls instead today. God I’m stoked. 2D160DE1-A125-4416-AD30-7287518FAF0B.jpeg

Joined Jan 15, 2020
Your post inspired me to try (again) to acquire the 1300jp3’s. They were(!) basically my New Balance grails; perfect. This time I actually pulled the trigger at a decent price. Now the wait....
Anyway thanks for posting that photo at that time. I was thinking hard about just buying the 1300cls instead today. God I’m stoked. 2D160DE1-A125-4416-AD30-7287518FAF0B.jpeg
tied for shoe of the year with the M992NT. keep going back to it

Joined Jan 6, 2017
Hate to ask sizing question again but found a bodega x-racer at fair price. Does the x-racer fit the same as MiUS model like 1300 and 997? I am a US8 in most 1300 and US8.5 in 997 and 998. Cheers.

Joined Feb 13, 2017
Hate to ask sizing question again but found a bodega x-racer at fair price. Does the x-racer fit the same as MiUS model like 1300 and 997? I am a US8 in most 1300 and US8.5 in 997 and 998. Cheers.
See my previous post:

My TTS is 10. Although, I wear a 9.5 is 997/8. For these I went with a 9.5 and they are on the snug side. If you have slightly wider feet or wear thick socks, then I’d recommend your TTS and not .5 down unless you take the insoles out, then they are ok.

Joined Mar 1, 2016
I'm glad I didn't bite and give in buying 5 pairs on the end restock. Stoked seeing pairs I would have bought being shown here (end or not), especially the 991gmc from 2018, ffffff. I need to CUT DOWN more than I accumulate now, uggggh

The $70 Joe's Burgundy specials came in, and couldn't be happier with them.

Joined May 2, 2020
Just saw a pretty reasonably priced priced pair of Grey/Orange Starcows that I wish I could pull the trigger on. Have to be a bit more judicious with pickups unfortunately after the car accident.

I made a purchase a few weeks ago that’s been in shipment limbo, but it’ll keep me pleased for a while. Finally found Esrucs for a price I was ok with once I gave them a few days of consideration. Accepting NB1 is unlikely to return this year pushed me towards it for sure.

Joined May 27, 2020
Just saw a pretty reasonably priced priced pair of Grey/Orange Starcows that I wish I could pull the trigger on. Have to be a bit more judicious with pickups unfortunately after the car accident.

I made a purchase a few weeks ago that’s been in shipment limbo, but it’ll keep me pleased for a while. Finally found Esrucs for a price I was ok with once I gave them a few days of consideration. Accepting NB1 is unlikely to return this year pushed me towards it for sure.
I’m glad I’m not the only one who used the “No NB1 for a bit so I guess I’ll pay secondhand price for an already released shoe I really like.” Have to be able to treat yourself somehow!

Joined May 27, 2020
Just picked up a pair of 327’s off of Sneaker Studio, even though I thought they were god awful upon first look I figure at the price ($120) they’re worth trying out. Here’s the link if anyone else is interested.

EDITED to add*
Just now thinking about it, this will be my first New Balance that isn't from the 99x line. Pretty Stoked! Hope they run TTS or close to it.

Last edited:
Joined May 27, 2020

bots gonna eat
I’m gonna try for both with the intention of not getting either but I’ll definitely settle for being pleasantly surprised. Don’t really have a preference, I think both colorways are nice enough with lots of wearability. I still don’t think they’re anything overly spectacular though and won’t be fiending for them if I miss like I am the WTAPS.

Joined May 19, 2020
I’m gonna try for both with the intention of not getting either but I’ll definitely settle for being pleasantly surprised. Don’t really have a preference, I think both colorways are nice enough with lots of wearability. I still don’t think they’re anything overly spectacular though and won’t be fiending for them if I miss like I am the WTAPS.
This x20000 virgils

worth a shot, but not expecting anything in return. I was a little excited when they first teased them but that faded real quick. I’m pretty underwhelmed tbh.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now