Official New Balance Thread

Joined May 21, 2020
Although it's kind of self sabotage I like seeing others in this group hit but yeah watch for an extremely limited stock drop on NB.com and select retailers on Aug 7th. Could be a complete rumor but would explain the dip in resell price in the Urban Grey cw.
nah this is just gonna be good karma for you. Besides while you go for this on NB.com, I’ll be taking the L over on CNCPTS!

Joined Apr 12, 2020
Wow 😂 Somebody enlighten me then
Retail therapy is shopping with the primary purpose of improving the buyer's mood or disposition. Often seen in people during periods of depression or stress, it is normally a short-lived habit. Items purchased during periods of retail therapy are sometimes referred to as "comfort buys"

Not to be confused with ‘Rage Copping’

Joined Nov 22, 2019
Retail therapy is shopping with the primary purpose of improving the buyer's mood or disposition. Often seen in people during periods of depression or stress, it is normally a short-lived habit. Items purchased during periods of retail therapy are sometimes referred to as "comfort buys"

Thank you!

Joined Jan 15, 2020

short-lived..yeah..

Joined Feb 5, 2019
I live in SF and never heard of this place.

😳 Guess I owe them a visit when I get back home.

Any recs for hiking NBs? I don’t wanna keep trashing my grey 993s

I have 710s with gortex liner and vibram soles that I snagged on sale for around 50 bucks.

Put them Through the paces this past month and they really held up, including snow, desert and water hiking.

L on EEs too. smh
What’s the normal drop day/time? I’m trying to go more MiUSA

Joined Jul 17, 2019
M990NC5 'Maryland Blue Crabs' (Andromeda Blue/Team Red) $87.50 sizes 7 and 10

M990MS5 'Mumbo Sauce' (Molten Lava/Fireball) $87.50 sizes 7, 8, 9, 10

M577SOP 'Camo Pack' (Dark Grey/Black) $80 sizes 7 and 12

M992MC 'Multi Color' (Orange/Blue) $140 size 11

Joined May 27, 2020
EU got a huge 327 drop this morning wonder if we’re due for anything. Probably next week same morning as the Concepts Collabs if I were running the show but that’s just me. Either way something to look out for.
sidenote: does the 2nd colorway top row remind anyone of the JJJJound Urban Grey cause the colors are almost dead on. If so I see you NB lol

Joined Aug 24, 2012
I’m sure this has been asked but i couldn’t find it going 10 pages down..

Anyone know how the vision racers fit? Digging the CW and aesthetic but haven’t seen too much about fit besides one video.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now