Official New Balance Thread

Joined Apr 13, 2013
Happy Friday fellas! The 992GRs arrived, so stoked! Re sizing, I went with my TTS/AJ1/air max etc size and they fit perfectly. I’ve heard people say size down, but if I had they’d be too tight. Anyway, this is my first NB pick up since the barbershop pack, so it’s good to be back! Forgot what good quality materials in a sneaker feels like...

Last edited:
Joined May 19, 2020
Happy Friday fellas! The 992THREE DOTS arrived, so stoked! Re sizing, I went with my TTS/AJ1/air max etc size and they fit perfectly. I’ve heard people say size down, but if I had they’d be too tight. Anyway, this is my first NB pick up since the barbershop pack, so it’s good to be back! Forgot what good quality materials in a sneaker feels like...
Three dot gang protect the connect.

Last edited:
Joined May 18, 2019
Love the packer shoes but 240$ + shipping is a lot for what Is basically a NB1. I don’t know if I’m going to cop since I already bought two 992s this month. I think I’d rather use that money to cop jjjjounds .

Joined Nov 19, 2003
So is the only difference between a collab and an exclusive is that the Packer name isn’t on the shoe?

So is it nb just deciding that they dont want to make it a collab? Wonder how that works.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now