OFFICIAL Nike Air More Uptempo OG BLK/WHT 414962-002 APRIL 2016

Joined Aug 21, 2010
I'm not sure if they're legit or not but after looking for a pair this morning for one of my boys, I found a few sizes at Active Athlete out of Houston, Texas (activeathlete88.com). I scoped out their site, IG, and google reviews and they seem legit, unless any NT'ers can provide feedback.

Here's the link: https://www.activeathlete88.com/pro...4&_sid=58b26bdc3&_ss=r&variant=31678256545835
That's one of 2 two retail stores that had those Royal Satin 1's a couple of years ago. I believe they're one of the oldest stores to have a Jordan account.

Joined May 7, 2002
This steady stream of Oly drops is encouraging for the Black / White’s when they release...Speaking of which, anybody seen any new info on that release? Still this fall I’m assuming...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now