Official Nike Tennis Thread

Joined Oct 5, 2017
idk but putting the big bull logo on back probably hurt the sales more than usual
I believe it must go deeper than this. After all, if it was just the big bull logo on the back issue, they could always get rid of it. Reportedly ( Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 said they did), the SU21 jackets in the catalog no longer had it. Yet they are missing from retail.

Don't get me wrong, I am also disappointed. But the sales must have been slow for much longer.

Joined Sep 17, 2020
I believe it must go deeper than this. After all, if it was just the big bull logo on the back issue, they could always get rid of it. Reportedly ( Epaminondas71 Epaminondas71 said they did), the SU21 jackets in the catalog no longer had it. Yet they are missing from retail.

Don't get me wrong, I am also disappointed. But the sales must have been slow for much longer.
Jackets are returning for SU22.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now