***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Oct 10, 2013
By the time 15 bucks is passed cost of living will be min 25 an hour. The tax walk arounds sound good but it’s just another chance for companies to screw someone over. And why are they allowed to save on tax anyway? Taxing then would actually solve more problems

again, put the money in the hands of people. Don’t wait for companies to “do the right thing”.

Joined Aug 23, 2019
Apparently, the leading candidate for the Dems nomination for the North Carolina Senate race is a young white guy

After Edwards and Cunningham, I got a feeling there is a side piece somewhere ready to **** things up :lol:
potential side pieces aside, I think he's a solid candidate

young, pragmatic, more charismatic than Cal

he should be able to win, which means he'll end up losing badly

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Biden doesn't penalize crown prince despite promise to punish senior Saudi leaders

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
Nice reward for obstructing justice, a crimespree of more a dozen other felonies and working with a Russian spy to transfer internal Trump campaign polling data and the campaign's strategies for the key states to a close Putin ally.

Joined Jun 28, 2004
Apparently, the leading candidate for the Dems nomination for the North Carolina Senate race is a young white guy

After Edwards and Cunningham, I got a feeling there is a side piece somewhere ready to **** things up :lol:
At this point, NC Dems have to just lean into how horny their senate candidates are. Get his wife, mistresses, side pieces, jump off girls, femboy-catboy side piece, paramours, secret second family and the secret family he keeps secret from his other secret family, and have a press conference where he embraces polyamory. Do it now and it’ll be old news by election season 2022.

“gOvErnMeNt oVeRrEAcH”
Healthcare is not a human right but likes and shares are. The real barbarism is my grandkids not liking my captioned minion post where I compared immigrants to invasive species of fish.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now