***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jan 16, 2011
Denying workers in the global south economic and political sovereignty, but with woke aesthetics.

The CIA continues to be shameless as ever.

I'm surprised that you're surprised. When has shame ever bothered the agency?

Even if humans transcend the concept of nation-state and tear down borders, there will always be someone, somewhere gathering intelligence and acting upon it to gain some sort of advantage over designated enemies and adversaries. The CIA will not disappear; it will just morph into something else.

Joined Jun 28, 2004
I'm surprised that you're surprised. When has shame ever bothered the agency?

Even if humans transcend the concept of nation-state and tear down borders, there will always be someone, somewhere gathering intelligence and acting upon it to gain some sort of advantage over designated enemies and adversaries. The CIA will not disappear; it will just morph into something else.
I’m not very surprised although the speed and universality of wokeness aesthetics spread into every elite institution is a little surprising. I also would have guessed, a few years ago, that a handful of elite institutions that recruit T1 law school and MBA grads would lean into the fact that they enforce hierarchy and exploit people with far less power.

Not that I expected Goldman Sachs or the FBI to put punisher decals on the doors to their office but there are still tons of reactionaries graduating from elite instiutions. I suppose the institutions, that recruit these graduates, just feel that they have to BS everyone about their new found commitments to social justice and they know that young, up and coming reactionaries will see through it.

Less elite but equally reactionary institutions, tasked with maintaining hierarchy, such as local law enforcement all project an inclusive imagine and they clearly don’t seem to have a problem getting white supremacists to sign up.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now