***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jul 15, 2018
At a certain point we have to assume Biden will get involved.

I like to think they have a timeline and having learned from Obama realized it’s better to not announce what you want to do to give Republicans time to build up resistance…… at least this is what I tell myself to be able to go to sleep at night

Joined Jun 28, 2004
Not only should critical race theory be taught, it should be taught as an explanation for why US Domestic and Foreign Policy are how they are.

I don’t know how anyone can believe that the US is simultaneously shaped by white supremacy but that its foreign policy is untainted and that the US’ status as global hegemon is good.

Joined May 25, 2004
Have you guys seen the purple lights on houses?

I was in this tiny town yesterday and literally every house had a purple light and I was kind of scared because I thought it was a q anon cult and the neighbors always try to start drama with me while I’m working.

anyways it was just for domestic violence awareness after googling it. :lol:

but I did find the q anon headquarters the other day. Zoom in on the sign in front of the crane...

0509D771-0BBB-44AE-96C7-2909EF7A80FD.jpeg
1F4E18B4-863C-4400-81BF-D8F9CD6B699D.jpeg

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Joined Dec 8, 1999
Entire Portland police crowd-control unit quits over fellow officer’s assault charge.
zo.gif

Terrible smh, if what was alleged by the anonymous sources is true.
Were there only an international court of racism so this man could move beyond performative whimpering.

Alas, he sold off his ability to issue any independent, unconditional condemnation for a petty tax break. Sad!

don't really know where to put this....

Stockton apparently thinks "peer reviewed journal article" means a LiveJournal page with over 500 likes on Facebook.

Stockton-Assist.jpg

Joined Dec 27, 2014
Have you guys seen the purple lights on houses?

I was in this tiny town yesterday and literally every house had a purple light and I was kind of scared because I thought it was a q anon cult and the neighbors always try to start drama with me while I’m working.

anyways it was just for domestic violence awareness after googling it. :lol:

but I did find the q anon headquarters the other day. Zoom in on the sign in front of the crane...

0509D771-0BBB-44AE-96C7-2909EF7A80FD.jpeg
1F4E18B4-863C-4400-81BF-D8F9CD6B699D.jpeg
These people are legit crazy. I saw a "Citizens Against Vote Fraud" sign the other day and though to myself I wonder what the occupants of the house do to actually combat voter fraud :lol:

But it's really just election results salt.

Joined May 25, 2004
These people are legit crazy. I saw a "Citizens Against Vote Fraud" sign the other day and though to myself I wonder what the occupants of the house do to actually combat voter fraud :lol:

But it's really just election results salt.
they are nuts man.

that hell hole I posted is legit surrounded in million dollar houses and I showed my grandpa that pic and he’s like “oh yeah that weirdo is in the local paper weekly.” :lol:

Air Money

formerly sneekaz
Joined Mar 30, 2006

If any NYC nters are undecided about the candidates for this Tuesday's mayoral primary election, choose your issues and compare candidates.

Joined Jan 16, 2011
Wait she has a child.

That child is either going grow up and be just like Herschel Walkers son, or he’s going to rebel and be the total opposite of his mother. The second option would be beautiful to see.
My wild idea of the day is to get Candace closer to David Duke, just so that child ends up in the general vicinity of Derek Black

Joined Jan 16, 2011
No shame in their game:

Same guy who said that he was more afraid of BLM than the Jan 6th insurrectionists :lol: :smh:
A large crowd begins to form and some start to boo Sen. Ron Johnson as he makes a speech during the Juneteenth Day celebration on Saturday, June 19, 2021, in Milwaukee.

However, as more people recognized him, he was drowned out by a chorus of boos. Members of a growing crowd swore at him and said, "We don't want you here."

Last year, the Wisconsin Republican blocked legislation to make Juneteenth a national holiday. On Tuesday, he relented, saying, "While it still seems strange that having taxpayers provide federal employees paid time off is now required to celebrate the end of slavery, it is clear that there is no appetite in Congress to further discuss the matter."

Congress passed the legislation and President Joe Biden quickly signed it into law.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now