***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Oct 10, 2013
This isn’t what’s happening; I’m not asking anyone to shake hands. I posted links without comment. Another poster mentioned me asking me a question multiple times, then I responded.

Then you remarked on how my posting the link without comment and my remark didn’t rise to the level of good-faith discussion.

You are saying I should be involved in good faith discussion and you are also explaining to me why posters don’t want to engage in good faith discussion with me. I can’t control who chooses to engage in good faith discussion with me. It doesn’t seem that you can either.

That’s why I offer the links without comment.
You wear a maga hat to “spark conversation with strangers” 🤷🏽‍♂️

why do you want to control womens privates?

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
Apprently Manchin and Sinema have two different sets of priorities, that conflict and neither is willing to compromise

Sinema wants tax increases on the rich, and Medicare drug price negotiations out. But she is cool with climate stuff

Manchin wants the climate stuff cut, but is cool with Medicare negotiating prices, and tax increases on rich.

Apprently both want up to 200 billion for deficit reduction. On top of the 80 billion the House Dems want for SALT

It is a **** show

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Apprently Manchin and Sinema have two different sets of priorities, that conflict and neither is willing to compromise

Sinema wants tax increases on the rich, and Medicare drug price negotiations out. But she is cool with climate stuff

Manchin wants the climate stuff cut, but is cool with Medicare negotiating prices, and tax increases on rich.

Apprently both want up to 200 billion for deficit reduction. On top of the 80 billion the House Dems want for SALT

It is a **** show
Is there any word on what the climate stuff means for credits towards electric cars? Like Tesla or the i4?

Joined Jul 1, 2016
s t r i k e s z n

Matthew Loeb, president of the International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees, said early Wednesday that unless an agreement is reached, 60,000 union members will begin a nationwide strike against the major studios on Oct. 18 at 12:01 a.m. Such a work stoppage would be catastrophic, halting production across the U.S.
we're talking movies, TV, live shows...definitely here for the entire industry getting a huge ****ing reality check.

elpablo21

Supporter
Joined Feb 11, 2008
Sinema needs to be confronted in public more often and taken to task on her bs. Preferably with more and more hostile encounters. And I don’t mean violent when I say hostile. But make her feel uncomfortable if she’s going to be intentionally ducking her constituents.
While I agree she nor Manchin are getting phased by any of that

Only real threat to them are their donors and corp. handlers

Joined Jul 15, 2018
I don’t think Former-President Obama is interested in that position.

Merrick Garland is the most obvious choice, but I doubt Breyer steps down. It’d Look too much like the politicization of the Court by its officers.
Do you have a “get **** on” for saying stupid **** fetish? All your **** takes screams your are a Scatophile too me.

I’m just saying…. You can be yourself and go somewhere else on the internet where other people share your interest….. people might even appreciate you there.

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Joined Dec 8, 1999
This isn’t what’s happening; I’m not asking anyone to shake hands. I posted links without comment. Another poster mentioned me asking me a question multiple times, then I responded.

Then you remarked on how my posting the link without comment and my remark didn’t rise to the level of good-faith discussion.

You are saying I should be involved in good faith discussion and you are also explaining to me why posters don’t want to engage in good faith discussion with me. I can’t control who chooses to engage in good faith discussion with me. It doesn’t seem that you can either.

That’s why I offer the links without comment.
Despite your feigned innocence, your sudden change in behavior suggests you know exactly what I'm talking about.

It seems that you were capable of more than just lobbing provocations into the thread this entire time. Remarkable.

aepps in character engages in better faith than you do.
Have a awesome week fellas. Be nice to each other and take life one day at a time
there it is.gif

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Do you have a “get **** on” for saying stupid **** fetish? All your **** takes screams your are a Scatophile too me.

I’m just saying…. You can be yourself and go somewhere else on the internet where other people share your interest….. people might even appreciate you there.
The antics in here honestly don’t bother me much.

As a black man in America, I’ve certainly been in places where some individuals did not feel I was welcome, and where some individuals wanted me to leave.

Joined Jan 16, 2011
The guy belongs in jail.

Republicans' cowardice and refusal to rebrand is why he isn't there yet, and I'm wondering if this news isn't going to push less visible GOPers to mount a open opposition to the Trumpist faction.

Democrats shouldn't try to retain the Manchins of their party. They should let them switch and encourage them to bring Republicans further left.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
The antics in here honestly don’t bother me much.

As a black man in America, I’ve certainly been in places where some individuals did not feel I was welcome, and where some individuals wanted me to leave.
And then you voted with those people hostile to your presence to put bigots that shared their views into political office. With power over millions of black people's lives

I really wish they would update "Profiles in Courage" so they can add your story to it

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now