***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Mar 30, 2007
I don’t know.

Maybe ask them if former-President Trump is the reason they did that? And if so, ask them what it is about him that made them do it?
i assume people like that are crazy, i avoid crazy people

i assumed you would be able to at least explain some of the appeal since it had you in here for years jumping to defend any and everything

i would never join a cult or something scientology.. so maybe as a former cult 45 member with a hat and all, maybe you explain what the appeal is

Joined Dec 30, 2006
i assume people like that are crazy, i avoid crazy people

i assumed you would be able to at least explain some of the appeal since it had you in here for years jumping to defend any and everything

i would never join a cult or something scientology.. so maybe as a former cult 45 member with a hat and all, maybe you explain what the appeal is
Well, it appears you made a bad assumption. Unfortunately, I don’t know.

I will say that I endeavor not to use terms like “crazy.” As I’m sure you are aware, that term can perpetuate mental health stigma.

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Joined Dec 8, 1999
I don’t know.

Maybe ask them if former-President Trump is the reason they did that? And if so, ask them what it is about him that made them do it?
You’d have to pull him away from his new day job, filming tribute videos to lionize violent insurrectionists.

I’m Not exaggerating when I say the first line made me spit my water out :rofl:

That’s the line they open with before they ask for money? :rofl:
Birds chirp. Dogs bark. Donkeys bray. Incels neg.

Halloween is starting a little early this year.

You should’ve seen his dramatic entrance:

Joined Mar 30, 2007
Well, it appears you made a bad assumption. Unfortunately, I don’t know.

I will say that I endeavor not to use terms like “crazy.” As I’m sure you are aware, that term can perpetuate mental health stigma.
i mean you supported and defended this dude for years

i routinely provided you with evidence of how deplorable he was and you jsut kept going

i just wanna know what’s appealing about this

1634244524173.jpeg

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now