***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Discussion in 'General' started by rico x hood, Oct 4, 2012.

1. gry60

gry60

@InTheHallway

I asked you a question a while back that you conveniently dodged. Surely, if you are an engineer/economist, you must have a sound understanding of risk and probability.

Who is more likely to take a risky decision: the person who loses everything if the decision doesn't pay off, or the one who loses just a little bit?

ByleBuzma likes this.

fargin and stuntman mike like this.
  3. gry60

gry60

4. rolaholic

rolaholic

elpablo21 and Sharpshoeter13 like this.
  5. Belgium

Belgium formerly colombia

Excerpt:
    The other two voters who filed complaints, Brenda Register and Heather Register, who are not related, also said they never heard from federal law enforcement after giving interviews to state elections investigators.
    Josh Lawson, general counsel for the state elections board, said he saw little indication that federal prosecutors pursued the Dowless matter. “Meetings did not result in prosecutions or substantial work in the district before the election,” he said.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.cff496c2ba1f
    Justice officials were briefed months ago on allegations against McCrae Dowless, operative at center of N.C. election fraud scandal
    Nine months before allegations of absentee ballot fraud tainted a congressional race in North Carolina, the state elections board gave officials from the Justice Department’s main office evidence that the political operative at the center of the scandal had used similar tactics in 2016.

On Jan. 31, 2018, the chief of the Justice Department’s Public Integrity Section, which oversees prosecutions of election crimes, met in Raleigh with state officials and U.S. attorney Robert Higdon, according to an elections board spokesman.

The following day, the state officials sent a public integrity lawyer an eight-page memo describing interviews with two campaign workers who said they were paid during the 2016 election to hand-deliver mail-in ballots to political operative Leslie McCrae Dowless. Under North Carolina law, only voters or their close relatives or guardians may deliver or mail in ballots. The memo also summarized interviews with three Bladen County voters who filed complaints saying those campaign workers had sought their ballots.

6. CNN's bashing of Tlaib was super cringe, although somewhat expected

jsindaa, sonoftony, frink85 and 2 others like this.
  7. I ignored your question because it was ignorant ... The economic studies I referenced re: investment propensity controls for wealth ... If you dont understand what that means I cant help you ...

To answer your hypothetical, unrelated scenario question, with empirically proven rigor - poorer people gamble more often than rich people ...

8. But we know walls work ...

9. For the last time, post these studies. You never "referenced" ****. You just keep posting that these great studies exist, but I've never seen a link or a specific study in here.

Also, I'm still waiting for Rico x Hood to point us to which section of the 2016 GOP platform talks about what they will do for minorities.

And I don't remember who posted it this morning, but I want an apology from the supposed engineer telling us drones in 10 years won't be able to carry humans.

We can't tolerate these bull**** deflections anymore. That's how people were tricked into voting for Trump.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 10:31 PM
    jsindaa, pmtotheam, AEA18 and 4 others like this.
  10. boris

boris

They are absolutely excellent at stopping commercial aircrafts that are cruising at 30,000 feet.

11. Diego Pasta

Diego Pasta formerly utep2step

you're wasting your time with him. Multiple people have already asked for statistics from the breeze force but they never supply the goods. Stats only matter to them when it works in their favor (against minorities), if they were true members of coal gang they would know there is no demographics in the coal mines. we're all just digging until we find that coal. Debtonomics haven't been supplied from these dixiecrats, it's just innuendo. For crying out loud they can't comprehend margins, these are key cogs in statistics. They'll deflect until the world ends because they cant hang in the coal mines like us.

gry60, dacomeup, noskey and 2 others like this.
  12. You're right. When the canary stops singing and faced with a barrage of canards, you must rely on your fellow man to get you back up for air. It doesn't matter what color he is, as long as he's a straight risky male who voted for Trump and carries a gun.

Diego Pasta likes this.
  13. boris

boris

nawghtyhare likes this.
  14. Lol Trump is a ****ing loser :lol:

Sharpshoeter13 and Diego Pasta like this.
  15. boris

boris

This is really strange behavior for someone that is totally innocent and doing totally legal things.

gry60 and Sharpshoeter13 like this.
  16. Take this with a grain of salt, of course, but it's 2019. Nothing should surprise us anymore.

Thread:

dacomeup likes this.
  17. Belgium

Belgium formerly colombia

[​IMG]

:lol:
    [​IMG]

18. aepps20

aepps20

What he did was real legal and real cool

whywesteppin and boris like this.
  19. gry60

gry60

@InTheHallway

Point out how my question is ignorant. Here is what I was replying to:

BTW, you never posted those studies. Could you at least link the abstracts?

20. Anything to add about the actual main focus of what she said? Namely that the wall is incredibly impractical from an economic, environmental, and engineering perspective.

Pretty clever how you cherry-picked the part about drones, which is almost an afterthought, to deflect and steer the discussion towards it.

whywesteppin and boris like this.
  21. gry60

gry60

Dude is an idiot.

Notice how he is talking about policy in a discussion about people smuggling, as if the Zetas were checking the Code of Federal Regulations to know whether Congress is OK with catapulting people over the southern border by means of flying objects. He is talking about what's legal in a discussion about what's possible. Lost in the sauce.

infamouserror likes this.
  22. whywesteppin

whywesteppin

In her phone interview with Trump, Judge Jeanine points out that everyone initially involved in the FBI investigation of Trump is now fired or gone.

Why, yes, that is interesting....

Here's the whole thing, in case you hate yourself:

23. Wrong thread