***Official Political Discussion Thread***

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
And once again, the libs have to face unequivocal proof that the Don is a very stable genius.
Who else would've thought of this strategy to take on hurricanes? Nobody, that's who.
Supreme unmatched intellect, brought to you by the best brain.
Somebody was paying attention during Armageddon.

Bruce Willis and the Coal Gang are on standby!

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
Donnie: You was here and you was smooching with Trudeau.
Melanie: That's a dirty lie, Donnie.
Donnie: Don't give me that. You been smooching everybody! Trudeau, Obama, Macron... John McCain with the short arms, security guards at Tiffany, Slick Willie, Joey B... I could go on forever, baby.
Melanie: You have me all wrong!
Donnie: All right, I believe you, but my Tommy gun don't!

Ivanka too:

billvanka.gif

Joined Jan 16, 2011
Holy ****! The Washington Journal is lit today. A French-born US citizen called on the Republican line to complain about the state (cost) of healthcare and college, and another Republican associated progressives to the KKK to shoot down about progressive tax plans.

Joined May 2, 2012
This brings me so much joy, :lol:...His face is priceless, I could only imagine what is going on in that empty head of his at that moment.

All except his, Ivanka's, and now Tomhi Lahren :lol:

This is so terrifying :smh:

They reported this **** on the news this morning too.

I mean, I don't know if people grasp the gravity of having a head of state who openly lies about this kind of stuff.
It's time for everyone to call him and his administration out on their bull**** lies every single time. Foreign leaders need to call him out when he lies like that. The media needs to expose him and administration. Stop asking loaded questions, hold their feet to the fire and stop making things easy for them. It's time to expose the fact that he's a bonafide idiot, and doesn't know what he's doing. The same goes for his cronies, stop allowing them to take over interviews and feed us bull**** everytime.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now