***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jun 28, 2004
If Three cabinet posts is too much for Ben
We can bring in Kanye and Diamond (but not silk)

Then Ben Brason can concentrate on restoring the ancient Israeli Kingdom which included all of the Jordan Valley and they can seize Northern Egypt since it contains the Pyramids which Joseph built to store grain.

aepps20

Supporter
Joined Feb 8, 2004
If Three cabinet posts is too much for Ben
We can bring in Kanye and Diamond (but not silk)

Then Ben Brason can concentrate on restoring the ancient Israeli Kingdom which included all of the Jordan Valley and they can seize Northern Egypt since it contains the Pyramids which Joseph built to store grain.
Any list that doesn't have Sheriff David Clarke and Candace isn't a legitimate list.

Joined Jul 22, 2015
I don't mean to be insensitive, but didn't Sheriff Clarke use to play that well mannered hard-hitting sidekick from Walker Texas Ranger?

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
:lol:
The judge in the Roger Stone trial didn't allow the prosecution to show the Pentangeli testimony clip from the Godfather so one of the FBI agents had to describe the scene instead.

Belgium

formerly colombia
Joined Jan 12, 2013
According to Taylor and Kent, Kurt Volker told a top Zelensky adviser that it was inappropriate to investigate former Ukrainian president Poroshenko, who has long been embroiled in several corruption scandals.
In other words, Volker told Ukraine that investigating alleged corruption was inappropriate. Unless such an investigation benefits Trump's re-election campaign of course.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukrainian-officials-cited-trumps-push-for-biden-investigation-to-defend-their-own-political-probes
Ukrainians Teased US Officials About Trump's Obsession With Biden

Joined Jul 15, 2018
On the low/low Liz could drop ether at Mike and it wouldn’t have any repercussions cause he is literally who she is running against

Joined Oct 30, 2009
I hear but at the end of the day.......who gives a DAMB what they think. If they want to be stuck on stupid and what to unknowingly complain or come up any and every excuse they want to let them. The hell with them.
That attitude is partly why we got trump, my g.

those people vote, too.

Top Bottom