***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jun 28, 2004
Everyone knows that the Yang campaign gets the endorsement of skinny black entertainers and the Bernie campaign gets the endorsement of the big guys.

The only meaningfully important black entertainer endorsement we're waiting on is Wendell Pierce. He was a powerful enforcer or Hillary Clinton last time around. Now if we can get him and put him with Killer Mike, Donald Glover (never under estimate old man strength) and Gritty, that's a formidable front four who can pressure the quarterback and force even more INT opportunities for Neon Deon "Bernie" Sanders.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 23, 2003
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford Fair points.

I don’t necessarily agree with the Supreme Court thing tho. I think a Brett Kavanaugh type would be someone he would pick. And I don’t as much faith in Dems holding their ground against him either seeing how easily he’s bought off black politicians with a mere half *** apology for Stop and Frisk.

but yeah anybody considering voting for him needs to be smacked. He shouldn’t be graded on a scale just because Trump is terrible.
If you didn't live in New York you wouldn't be aware of the stop and frisk problems, plus Bloomberg got out in front of any negative publicity by spamming F Trump ads
His ads have been running in Dallas for at least 3 months and they are convincing ads

Joined Mar 27, 2004
it was brutal and she should know better but it was a bit of an awkward gotcha interview. better to ask her, "what do you think of the policy to do XXX" or "how would you fix XXX" rather than "do you know XXXs name and what he's been up to".

trump understood that these gotcha questions are often used and instead of being apologetic or trying to dodge he just straight up lies or calls out the interviewer. it's bold, it's refreshing, and it's why I think he will make Amy Klobuchar his running mate in 2020.

Joined Aug 20, 2001
it's bold, it's refreshing, and it's why I think he will make Amy Klobuchar his running mate in 2020.
Are you referring to Pete, Bernie or Bloomberg? I honestly can’t imagine who any of these candidates would pick as running mates because of the political and ideological differences/diversity.

Joined Mar 27, 2004
Are you referring to Pete, Bernie or Bloomberg? I honestly can’t imagine who any of these candidates would pick as running mates because of the political and ideological differences/diversity.
DONALD

but it was a joke.

I do seriously think dems could take a page from trump's handbook and call out the bs from the political campaign that is useless pandering. as for running mates, it'll be interesting. typically you'd want a running mate who significantly differs in at least one thing (different sex, race, region of the country, ideology, etc) so that you can appeal to more people.

ultimately it ends up being someone who is fairly vanilla. but i'd rather see someone pick a running mate for just being really good at what they do.

Joined Oct 14, 2008
DONALD

but it was a joke.

I do seriously think dems could take a page from trump's handbook and call out the bs from the political campaign that is useless pandering. as for running mates, it'll be interesting. typically you'd want a running mate who significantly differs in at least one thing (different sex, race, region of the country, ideology, etc) so that you can appeal to more people.

ultimately it ends up being someone who is fairly vanilla. but i'd rather see someone pick a running mate for just being really good at what they do.
100%. Pick up someone who will take away doubt from a group which is not comfortable with you. You need a perfect compliment.

aepps20

Supporter
Joined Feb 8, 2004
Tired of Libs and their apologists. This thread is a cesspool of liberal conjecture and innuendo. Makes me sick. OUR PRESIDENT ELECT IS not guilty, completely vindicated, Innocent and GORGEOUS. His son Kawhi Jenius Leonard is doing AMAZING as is his GORGEOUS son Luka that he had with Melanie. Looks like a taller Baron. Do you have #TrumpMentality? No lib does and very few conservatives have what it takes. Set da phasers to stun and get these Libs outta here. I saw a thread about the coronavirus hut where is the thread about the libbievirus. One kills people slowly through illogical and dangerous thoughts and is the biggest health crisis we've ever seen and the other is the coronavirus. I've said we should build a wall to keep the liberals out and that's what we need to do.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now