***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jan 16, 2011
This. Bernie's and Trump's policies couldn't be any different. What's really your goal here?
There are a lot of lessons to be learnt from the history of America 100-120 years ago. Labor movements were very much segregated; there was a racial - segregationist - argument to support women's right to vote, and most importantly, as it relates to technology, big business has always - successfully - gotten in the way of technological advances that would make the life of the average American better.

If history is any indication, America (what's left of it) won't learn from its own past after the covid-19 pandemic.

This country's past is its future because we're just too lazy, too proud, and too distracted to remember what happened.

Joined Jan 16, 2011
This clown is really gassin himself about the ratings he is getting for this pandemic. :stoneface:

50 years from now people will be dumbfounded we let this circus run this country 🤦🏻‍♂️
Do you think most people even remember why the impeachment even happened, 4 months ago?

We live in a country full of Dory's. Only religious morals and decency are keeping some folks from taking advantage of that.

Joined Dec 15, 2012
Corona is the second worst virus threatening this nation.
I have never been so ready to risk my health and safety to vote against this clown as I have been this month. It’s truly unbelievable that people still support this *******

I hope these students sue the **** out of this university’s president

Joined May 30, 2005
Can someone provide me a convincing logical argument in favor of not voting for Biden if Bernie is not the democratic nominee? I'm having a difficult time finding one as I continue to read about Bernie supporters opting to either: not vote, vote for Trump, or vote third party.

I need some meaningful cogent thoughts.... please....

aepps20

Supporter
Joined Feb 8, 2004
Can someone provide me a convincing logical argument in favor of not voting for Biden if Bernie is not the democratic nominee? I'm having a difficult time finding one as I continue to read about Bernie supporters opting to either: not vote, vote for Trump, or vote third party.

Our PRESIDENT ELECT is the reason famb. He is doing AMAZING work and I wouldn't blame any voter that votes for him.

Joined Dec 15, 2012

It's as simple as this. If you are a Bernie supporter and are voting for Trump or not voting then you were never really a progressive in the first place and didn't really care that much about the issues you claimed that only Bernie can fix.

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
It's as simple as this. If you are a Bernie supporter and are voting for Trump or not voting then you were never really a progressive in the first place and didn't really care that much about the issues you claimed that only Bernie can fix.
They're not true progressives. And they likely have the ability (or "privilege" as my friend dwalk31 dwalk31 would say) to withstand 4 more years of Trump.

They're also automatically lumped into the same category of everyone in 2016 who did not vote for Hillary. They're responsible for everything Trump does and they have the blood of this COVID disaster partially on their hands. Those who do the same in 2020 are even worse.

edit: If you're stuck at home with nothing to do, check out the alarming number of twitter accounts run by Russian bots that are putting out anti-Biden propaganda. Or they might be Bernie Bros. Hard to tell them apart these days.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 15, 2012
edit: If you're stuck at home with nothing to do, check out the alarming number of twitter accounts run by Russian bots that are putting out anti-Biden propaganda. Or they might be Bernie Bros. Hard to tell them apart these days.
I think its a combo of both. Every morning I wake up and some new Biden **** is trending on twitter then a bunch of Bernie Bros pick it up and start re-tweeting it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now