***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Dec 12, 2012
Joined Mar 22, 2018
This isn't just Trump. It's the majority of his supporters too.

You'll show them an article from Washington Post and they'll be like :rofl::rofl: Washington Post? Lmao **** with that bull****. Then they'll show you an article about Obama being in the Taliban from AntifaKilledMyMom.com and will debate with you for hours that it's a credible story.

One point.

I remember not too long ago, some Trumpster Diver actually had the gall to send me a link from some obscure website (PragerU I believe it was called) claiming that the Southern Strategy was a myth. When I asked how can the Conservative party of today consider themselves to be party of Lincoln when they are the ones championing the Rebel flags (even at Trump rallies) and doing the most to preserve monuments honoring Confederate generals, he double downed on the concept of the two parties switching ideologies, and said that even Candace Owens said it was a myth.

Joined Aug 24, 2017
One point.

I remember not too long ago, some Trumpster Diver actually had the gall to send me a link from some obscure website (PragerU I believe it was called) claiming that the Southern Strategy was a myth. When I asked how can the Conservative party of today consider themselves to be party of Lincoln when they are the ones championing the Rebel flags (even at Trump rallies) and doing the most to preserve monuments honoring Confederate generals, he double downed on the concept of the two parties switching ideologies, and said that even Candace Owens said it was a myth.

Anyone who even knows basic American political history knows that democrats during Civil War times were almost fully based out of the south. Those same racists just switched to the Republican side. So when they say oh but Democrats were the ones who were pro-slavery they're 100% right but they conveniently forget that the same people who were Democrats just checked off a different box on a paper and became republicans.

Joined Aug 24, 2017
wait hold up

theres something with costco water????
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
I thought Kirkland water was Poland Spring level water but just did some research and discovered I was wrong. They actually ****ed up by giving Candace high grade water instead of pissing in a bottle.

Joined Jun 28, 2004
One point.

I think that if the Democratic Partytoday “owns” the legacy of slavery and the Confederacy, then Democrats have the right to take down “their” confederate statues. Whether it’s Democratic mayors or groups of protestors acting on their own, Republicans should not care that Democrats are taking down statues of past Democrats.

plansb

Supporter
Joined Jan 11, 2014
man i wish i had a costco closer than 25 min away, and i wish they could sell liquor in PA.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
I really don’t understand people’s obsession with that dip****
White identity politics. Dude has the most white supremacist show on Fox. And he hides it way better than Glen Beck did.

Political parties double down on a strategy before they decide to change. If Biden wins, you will see a ton of dudes running the Trump racism playbook in 2024.

Joined Jan 16, 2011
White identity politics. Dude has the most white supremacist show on Fox. And he hides it way better than Glen Beck did.

Political parties double down on a strategy before they decide to change. If Biden wins, you will see a ton of dudes running the Trump racism playbook in 2024.
And let's remember that there are more non-white children in the US today than white, which means that racial rhetoric will only intensify, especially among those who drew special status - real or perceived - from the color of their skin.

I know that we have a tendency to look inwards when we discuss American politics, but it is important to remember that the phenomenon of Trump as a reaction to Obama and the rise of white power movements in the country is common in ALL societies in which power is divided along ethnic/tribal/racial lines.

Tucker being a candidate after Biden and being nominated would not surprise me one bit. I would only worry if the Republican party keeps its numbers as high as they are right now.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now