***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Re: that video of the cute couple helping the BLM movement By painting the yellow letters black. We need more like them. How stupid of the city to use yellow paint to represent blacks. Perhaps the city councilman is an Asian gentleman? It should have always been written in black. Thanks MAGA couple. Doing more for blacks than Abe Lincoln

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
Re: that video of the cute couple helping the BLM movement By painting the yellow letters black. We need more like them. How stupid of the city to use yellow paint to represent blacks. Perhaps the city councilman is an Asian gentleman? It should have always been written in black. Thanks MAGA couple. Doing more for blacks than Abe Lincoln
This reminds me of that video Trump tweeted of that MAGA guy helping the black guy whose car was stuck in the snow but libbies edited the video to make it look like he's trying to kick him out of his neighborhood.

I hope President Trump retweets your post!

Joined Dec 30, 2006
dwalk31 dwalk31 , with the news that Trump regrets supporting criminal justice reform, and Trump wasting a huge portion of his time doing nothing, when should we expect the Second Step Act? If I remember correctly, you said there's no reason to believe it won't happen, but it seems like we have quite a few reasons to believe it won't happen.

This is directly from the White House. I have not read that this position is no longer accurate for Trump or the administration. If the administration alters it’s stance, then I think it’ll be a different convo. But that hasn’t happened.

Joined Mar 30, 2007
This is directly from the White House. I have not read that this position is no longer accurate for Trump or the administration. If the administration alters it’s stance, then I think it’ll be a different convo. But that hasn’t happened.

A3480241-DDE5-49DD-821B-947947A50896.jpeg

Joined Dec 12, 2012

Considering the number of times he has told the opposite of the truth, I'm not sure how we can really rely on what the White House is saying, and that was only part of what I said. Trump has now spent an entire year at his properties during his presidency. There have been multiple reports that he spends much of his time watching television. When should we expect the Second Step Act? The guy could cruise to a second term if he took coronavirus seriously and started talking about solutions to police brutality and criminal justice.

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
The guy could cruise to a second term if he took coronavirus seriously and started talking about solutions to police brutality and criminal justice.
yeah but then Vlad would release the pee tapes and also tell us who Barron's father is.

random thought -- anybody else think Claudia Conway and Barron would make a cute power couple?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now