***Official Political Discussion Thread***

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
Dude is running out of news media that he supports. Next he's gonna be like "OANN another sorry excuse for a news company. I like @MoscowNews12. Great reporters and honest!"
Soon he's gonna be like, "Every news outlet has turned out to be a fraud, except for one. The Onion has excellent reporting! Nothing but the no-nonsense truth. Finally somebody who gets me!"

trumptrash.png

Joined Aug 6, 2012
The conversations surrounding this whole Kanye nonsense was crazy.

Kanye does not have enough pull to take away votes from Biden. In the event that he did, that would mean Biden ain’t ****. Kanye is crazy as cat **** and we know this. Nobody is taking him serious in this. I’m tired of people thinking black people are so politically gullible and dumb.

Joined Jan 16, 2011
The conversations surrounding this whole Kanye nonsense was crazy.

Kanye does not have enough pull to take away votes from Biden. In the event that he did, that would mean Biden ain’t ****. Kanye is crazy as cat **** and we know this. Nobody is taking him serious in this. I’m tired of people thinking black people are so politically gullible and dumb.
It's not black people I'm worried about.

Joined Mar 16, 2010
Gotten used to expecting just about anything from this pos but this is straight disgusting man...

He'll most likely get voted out in a few months but I feel like all these intentionally inflammatory statements and actions are gonna set back race relations for decades after he's gone. Been diving headfirst into that Stephen Miller/Bannon style culture/race war rhetoric these last few months to rile up his base

Joined Mar 30, 2007
Gotten used to expecting just about anything from this pos but this is straight disgusting man...

He'll most likely get voted out in a few months but I feel like all these intentionally inflammatory statements and actions are gonna set back race relations for decades after he's gone. Been diving headfirst into that Stephen Miller/Bannon style culture/race war rhetoric these last few months to rile up his base
all I can say, dems better not mess around if they get control of the house, senate and presidency

not go with their usual BS.. they gotta realize the majority of Americans support more progressive reforms but republicans have gerrymandered things so much to still be able to contend/control

expose everyone with this BS.. and then make voting more accessible

Joined Jul 10, 2015
Have their been talks of them extending the extra UI benefits at the end of the month? I don't think some understand thats the only way some are able to make ends meet right now...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now