***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jul 16, 2017
Our PRESIDENT ELECT is right as usual. Bubba LIB Clown 🤡Wallace owes us an apology.
True

Wallace couldn’t win a race so he started a different kind of race war.

also, how can our president elect be racist when he was ok with moving into a house previously occupied by a black Kenyan man. He probably never even changed the sheets on the bed bc he wanted to embrace this African muslim.

Joined Aug 24, 2017
So Trump wants Bubba Wallace, a NASCAR driver who gets paid by his private corporate sponsors, to apologize for being told by a crew member that he saw a noose and being upset about it.

But makes no mention of the NYPD, a public organization paid for by taxpayers of America, having to apologize for upsetting the gullible public for saying they were poisoned at Shake Shack, only for it to be Discovered they made the whole thing up?

Last edited:

aepps20

Supporter
Joined Feb 8, 2004
So Trump wants Bubba Wallace, a NASCAR driver who gets paid by his private corporate sponsors, to apologize for being told by a crew member that he saw a noose and being upset about it.

But makes no mention of the NYPD, a public organization paid for by taxpayers of America, having to apologize for upsetting the gullible public for saying they were poisoned at Shake Shack, only for it to be Discovered they made the whole thing up?

Our PRESIDENT ELECT focuses on the real racism in this country that people like Bubba Wallace perpetuate.

nerw32

formerly 2chainz
Joined Nov 5, 2012

this channel is fascinating.
Watched this last week. It fascinated me how many times he says he “doesn’t believe he’s better than anyone” and then proceeds to say the N word and speaks about white superiority. Like dude you are contradicting yourself. I live in Portland and as liberal as it is for the most part there are a ton of closet racists just like this dude when he lived here.

RIP sleazyy

Supporter
Joined Jul 19, 2012
Watched this last week. It fascinated me how many times he says he “doesn’t believe he’s better than anyone” and then proceeds to say the N word and speaks about white superiority. Like dude you are contradicting yourself. I live in Portland and as liberal as it is for the most part there are a ton of closet racists just like this dude when he lived here.
Him saying “I didn’t mean to say that” after he said ****** was so weird. Seemed like the subject of white women leaving white men invoked a lot emotion from him.

sidenote dude is like a sober Joe Exotic.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now