***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jul 22, 2012
Great article, thanks for sharing. Wish more Christians understood that last line, “the same God who called me to disciple, also called me to speak out against injustice.”
Not surprised. Seen a lot of folks from the church I used to attend repost that video of Candace Owens. Terrible.

Also have had some conversations with friends who are elders or staff members of said church and believe that there isn't such a thing as systematic racism.

I am of the minority that does not agree with their views.

Joined Dec 30, 2006
Seems obvious to me that the "garage pull" pictured from Bubba Wallace's garage was clearly shaped as a noose even if it wasn't an actual functioning one.

Also clear that he didn't find it/report it. So zero need for any sort of apology from Bubba considering what was there, how it was delivered to him, and his response.

Another ridiculous tweet by Trump.

plansb

Supporter
Joined Jan 11, 2014
Why does it bother people so much that they could potentially change the team names? It’s a ****ing game for Christ’s sake. (Also, I know why it bothers people)

Joined Dec 12, 2012
Why does it bother people so much that they could potentially change the team names? It’s a ****ing game for Christ’s sake. (Also, I know why it bothers people)
Especially when they're offensive as ****. Cleveland has been slowly phasing their mascot out of the uniforms. They need to just change the ****ing name.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
Seems obvious to me that the "garage pull" pictured from Bubba Wallace's garage was clearly shaped as a noose even if it wasn't an actual functioning one.

Also clear that he didn't find it/report it. So zero need for any sort of apology from Bubba considering what was there, how it was delivered to him, and his response.

A whole paragraph rebuking Trump :lol: :rofl:

That's it Bubs, you're getting there. Just picture this man looking at you with supporting eyes....

Joined Dec 30, 2006
This is ****ing insane and heartbreaking. I take a medication that isn't necessary to continue living, but it certainly helps. Without insurance it would be $200 a month, and with insurance comes down to a little less than $100. People shouldn't have to ration medication that is necessary to live.
Agreed.

What is the solution? Government-regulated pricing?

Joined Oct 8, 2003

so what you're saying is...

he should do better?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now