***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Joined Dec 8, 1999
Joined Aug 2, 2006
im just consistently frustrated by Kamala Harris just general lack of sharpness.

If she's the future of the democratic part im worried.

Joined Aug 2, 2006
the vice presidential debate definitely does not matter.

but it's just annoying to watch,

Mike Pence isn't some rhetorical genius.

You'd think if Kamala was really that nice she'd be able to cut through his bull**** and expose them way more effectively.

ICE CITY CF

Supporter
Joined Mar 29, 2020
im just consistently frustrated by Kamala Harris just general lack of sharpness.

If she's the future of the democratic part im worried.

Your perspective on Kamala just amazes me man.

Like, you've watched Pence and Kamala both perform on debate stages, and you somehow still entered tonight genuinely under the impression that Kamala is a poor debator, and Pence is strong.

If we exclude people who subscribe to the cult of Trump, you're in such an extreme minority of people who legitimately don't think Kamala is sharp.

Joined Aug 11, 2012
the vice presidential debate definitely does not matter.

but it's just annoying to watch,

Mike Pence isn't some rhetorical genius.

You'd think if Kamala was really that nice she'd be able to cut through his bull**** and expose them way more effectively.
This post from you is on brand like hell :lol:

Whos even saying it is? Who’s saying Kamala is super nice or something?What are we even discussing here :lol:.

Cmon man. Never fails.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
Worrying about who might be the frontrunner for Democratic nomination in 2024 or 2028 election, is exactly the type of thing someone that doesn't have to deal the consequences of 2020 election doing wrong can do.

You guys need to not let black Matthew Yglesias get to you

Last edited:
Joined Aug 2, 2006
This post from you is on brand like hell :lol:

Whos even saying it is? Who’s saying Kamala is super nice or something?What are we even discussing here :lol:.

Cmon man. Never fails.
im not saying anyone in here is saying that.

but she's the vice presidential nominee, she's always had the support of the big democratic doners.

clearly people (not anyone on NT) but clearly some people think she's really good.

Joined Aug 2, 2006
Worrying about who might be the frontrunner for Democratic nomination in 2024 or 2028 election, is exactly the type of thing someone that doesn't have to deal the consequences of 2020 election doing wrong can do.

You guys need to not let black Matthew Yglesias get to y'all
it's vice presidential debate man.

no one cares about this other than political junkies.

so i think it's actually a perfect time to speculate on future dem front runners.

Joined Aug 2, 2006
Your perspective on Kamala just amazes me man.

Like, you've watched Pence and Kamala both perform on debate stages, and you somehow still entered tonight genuinely under the impression that Kamala is a poor debator, and Pence is strong.

If we exclude people who subscribe to the cult of Trump, you're in such an extreme minority of people who legitimately don't think Kamala is sharp.
What did you see in the primaries that makes you think she's a great debater?

other than that first Biden ambush imo she wasn't great.

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Joined Jul 20, 2009
it's vice presidential debate man.

no one cares about this other than political junkies.

so i think it's actually a perfect time to speculate on future dem front runners.
My black *** is someone that has to live in America for the next four years, before I am a political junkie

Kamala Harris is taking care of the job she has to do for this election.

I will worry about the next elections after the country survives this one.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now