***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Aug 20, 2001
The Republican Party isn't in a great place in terms of eligible candidates either.

Trump with ZERO political experience and basically no real discernible plans ran for president and beat out lifelong politicians. Think that says enough about how many great options they have/had.
I really have no idea if in 2024 the GOP goes the Trump route again with a guy like Tucker Carlson a clear racist who has no experience, will say anything to pander to the base and ultimately continue to supercharge their agenda. Or they might go back to a lifelong politician but I don’t even know what that bench looks like right now.

Here’s some polls from the summer. Not sure if these have been updated but I remember these specificslly

Joined Aug 2, 2006
I really just need Joey Biden to bring back the Joe from the Paul Ryan debate just for one night.

It probably doesn't matter but just for my own sanity I really wish Joe could really take Trump apart.

Right now the Biden campaign feels like Broncos Peyton Manning with busted neck throwing ducks all the way to the super bowl.

Joined Aug 11, 2012
I really have no idea if in 2024 the GOP goes the Trump route again with a guy like Tucker Carlson a clear racist who has no experience, will say anything to pander to the base and ultimately continue to supercharge their agenda. Or they might go back to a lifelong politician but I don’t even know what that bench looks like right now.

Here’s some polls from the summer. Not sure if these have been updated but I remember these specificslly

Trump JR polling #2, at 17% :rofl:

Full blown cult

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now