***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Aug 24, 2017
So people think the "Hunter Biden sex tape" is incriminating because it's proof that the Chinese government had this as blackmail to force Hunter and Joe to do things for them. And they bribed them.

I'm confused. If you blackmail someone, you don't pay them :lol: Bribery is a means of getting someone to do something for you they otherwise would not. So if your blackmail is that tape, you have no need to pay them.

Also, if the Chinese Government was manipulating Biden to do things for them, why would they leak something that could hurt his election chances? These conspiracies are getting more and more illogical

Joined May 3, 2013
Man oh man if I were the real Christian Pulisic and saw someone spam my name like this I’d take them to the cleaners. This is one of the most serious elections of our lifetime yet this fool is trolling.

Joined Oct 10, 2013
Are you one of these sickos trying to normalize pedophilia?

To your own family, man. :sick: :smh: Joe is complicit and compromised. There's a reason they're leaking this disgusting ****.

Side note--how many black men did Joe put behind bars for smoking crack with his crime bill while he was enabling son's crack addiction? SMH I can't vote for this dude.
Shut the **** up already.

Joined Oct 10, 2013
So people think the "Hunter Biden sex tape" is incriminating because it's proof that the Chinese government had this as blackmail to force Hunter and Joe to do things for them. And they bribed them.

I'm confused. If you blackmail someone, you don't pay them :lol: Bribery is a means of getting someone to do something for you they otherwise would not. So if your blackmail is that tape, you have no need to pay them.

Also, if the Chinese Government was manipulating Biden to do things for them, why would they leak something that could hurt his election chances? These conspiracies are getting more and more illogical
Also, Biden ISNT THE PRESIDENT.

Joined Dec 30, 2006
I experienced the 50 Cent affect at my job on Friday when the known black Trump supporters asked me about 50 cent. I immediately went into my pocket and gave her my spare change.

It was an interaction that made me feel good about myself as I put the two quarters on her desk and walked away.
:lol:

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004

There is an outbreak, in the office of the person that heads the Covid-19 Taskforce.
Complex problems require innovative solutions.

Trump journeyed to the belly of the beast. He faced covid head-on, and now he understands it. And now he has been granted special immunity powers that allow him to commit crimes and then pardon himself without punishment.

Michael Pence is just following Trump's lead.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now