***Official Political Discussion Thread***

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
Pence tested negative yesterday but his chief of staff probably also tested negative the day before he tested positive...

Now time for "there's always a tweet", Joe Biden edition:

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
Despite what you may have heard, SARS-CoV-2 is indeed rounding the corner.

They used to laugh and call it names like "China virus" and "Wuhan flu." People said poor covid-19 was on the decline, less lethal, killing fewer people, just a fad and that it would go away soon.

But it has doubled in the past 6 weeks. Hospitalizations and deaths are up too. How to explain this comeback?

The virus had help: a useful idiot.

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Caputo (that Trump guy who had to leave his job because he was insane) hatched a plan to get mall Santas to promote a covid-19 vaccine in exchange for early access to it.

But that's not the best part. The best part is that Santa didn't break character during these discussions.

1603637201533.png

Joined Jul 15, 2018
I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

Caputo (that Trump guy who had to leave his job because he was insane) hatched a plan to get mall Santas to promote a covid-19 vaccine in exchange for early access to it.

But that's not the best part. The best part is that Santa didn't break character during these discussions.

1603637201533.png
holy **** these sons of *****es tried to quid pro quo Santa Clause. I bet you they heard about his use of cheap elf labor and figured he was a Republican.

swendro

formerly swendro88
Supporter
Joined Aug 1, 2005
What do you mean by make it right? I don’t support either. Again I don’t follow politics what so ever, haven’t watched a single debate either if that matters.

If you want, I can place a vote for Biden to please you since I think the whole trump 2016 caused you to hate me. Will take a pic if needed :lol:
Bert. Bert.

Are you in Michigan? Its illegal to take a pic of your ballot, so skip that part, but definitely vote for Joe (AND Gary Peters for Senate).

If not refer to the guide here
24EA0172-46E6-4D1A-8DC4-D214A727B62B.png

junglejim

Supporter
Joined Dec 15, 2012
I’m still waiting for some form of congressional investigation/fbi investigation be initiated

Joined Jan 16, 2011
As a good Christian, Pence's upcoming play will be Denial of Reality, the Hail Mary card against all observable facts. Some decks include the alternative Miraculous Delusion card, which is ineffective if played without presenting the palm of the hand at your opponent and yelling "in the name of Jesus, this ill is no more." 666 bonus points if you can touch opponent's forehead.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now