***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Mar 30, 2007
No Democrat is running on "taking away your guns".

Did Joe Biden even mention guns at all during his campaign?
these dudes got a playbook... and they ain’t moving off that for NADA

just see the confirmation hearing for the zealot when Dems were supposed to attack her faith but didn’t... so then republicans had to AND then defend her

and now they’re attacking the black man in Georgia who actually is a pastor for speaking from the Bible

and dwalk31 dwalk31 was faithful for years in spite

Joined Jan 16, 2011

20M this year EZ.

il_794xN.1925911563_mhm3.jpg

😘
This is nothing to celebrate. They're not buying guns because they've developed a love of hunting or shooting targets. They're buying guns because they're afraid their neighbors might be crazy enough to pull them out of their homes and execute them.
A country in which people are increasingly willing, with each passing day, to kill their fellow countrymen is no society.

Joined Jul 15, 2018
I’m thankful my family and I survived Corona and that I am having some really good sex now with a girl I met a few weeks ago.

other than that this year was horrible. Biden included because who knows what he does? Trump and Bush set the bar so low if he doesn’t do outright stupid, bigoted things he might be the second best president this century.

Joined May 25, 2004
Fr
my extra liberal friends coming to me for advice been crazy. helped a coworker select his first concealed carry and get license process underway this week.

Trump presidency and current American political climate really got folks interested in home and body protection. like it’s almost weird now :lol:
I’ve seen some super libs buying guys. :lol:

you can’t find ammo anywhere from all da libs panic buying either.

aepps20

Supporter
Joined Feb 8, 2004
I’m thankful my family and I survived Corona and that I am having some really good sex now with a girl I met a few weeks ago.

other than that this year was horrible. Biden included because who knows what he does? Trump and Bush set the bar so low if he doesn’t do outright stupid, bigoted things he might be the second best president this century.
I told you that these conservative women are the best.

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
Fr

I’ve seen some super libs buying guys. :lol:

you can’t find ammo anywhere from all da libs panic buying either.
:rofl: at the thought of libs buying guns.

"Pardon me, Mr. Gun Shop Owner, is this gun sold in an organic version?"

"And, sir, one other question -- does it have zero-sum carbon emissions?"

"If I may, permit me one final question. Is it made of 100% recyclable material?"

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now