:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2019 Season Thread [8-0] vs Seahawks MNF - 11/11 5:15 PST:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Joined Nov 20, 2007
sidebar -

im using chrome and whenever I start typing out 'nik...' I'll just click the link and it usuallly takes me to S&T.
However, since the update(??) whenever I do that, it'll take me to a "Upgrade system login" page instead. anyone else?
-- im sure i'll find my answer in general or so, but I really don't go there anymore :lol:

Joined Jul 27, 2012
I ended up getting a ticket to the game in New Orleans in December as well. Just said F it and decided Ima go to both games solo. Paid for tailgate packages with ayce and unlimited beer for each game.

would’ve preferred going with ppl. But got tired of people being undecided and wishy washy.

If anyone is at either game and wants to sip one before the game. Just hmu.

Joined Jul 22, 2012
I’ll be rolling with my cousins next Sunday. Half of us Niners fans and half are lambs. We are a group of 18 going .:ohwell::smile::smokincant wait.
Btw I’m up in San Jose, I’m gonna run a half marathon Sunday at the rock n roll marathon. Anybody else running?

Joined Jun 21, 2014
I ended up getting a ticket to the game in New Orleans in December as well. Just said F it and decided Ima go to both games solo. Paid for tailgate packages with ayce and unlimited beer for each game.

would’ve preferred going with ppl. But got tired of people being undecided and wishy washy.

If anyone is at either game and wants to sip one before the game. Just hmu.
I’ll be in NOLA for that game plus a bachelor party l!

MON5T3R

formerly cant nobody stop me
Joined Oct 24, 2007
Didn't get to watch any early game today but damn Mason Rudolph got crushed :sick:

Joined Jan 19, 2016
Damn, the hit didn't even seem that bad.

Dat glass jaw. But seriously, hope the kid is okay.

Top Bottom