Official Shoe Release/ Store Sale Thread DMV

Joined May 5, 2013

yeezy? is fcfs mostly ?
This time around, it looks to be more raffles and the adidas Confirmed app. The only concrete info I can see so far is the Footaction at Potomac Mills is a raffle and it ends tomorrow (so get over there now!)

EDIT: Foot Lockers at Pentagon and Tysons are raffles. MD peeps, you have PG Plaza and Towson.

Last edited:
Joined Sep 1, 2012

This time around, it looks to be more raffles and the adidas Confirmed app. The only concrete info I can see so far is the Footaction at Potomac Mills is a raffle and it ends tomorrow (so get over there now!)

EDIT: Foot Lockers at Pentagon and Tysons are raffles. MD peeps, you have PG Plaza and Towson.
appreciate it, i peeped also finish line and Adidas both in annapolis are raffles

Joined May 5, 2013
Add Commonwealth to the list of raffles. Purchase required for a ticket. No minimum purchase required (buy a sticker?)

Joined Dec 7, 2006
ive never won anything from there, so idk tbh. i wouldn't be surprised if they backdoor their pairs though.

Joined May 5, 2013
anyone score on the confirmed app? i thought i had a good chance, but i took the L
Yes/no.

Hit on a full size above my preferred. Botched my method and couldn't exit my process on iOS so the pair was released after the 15 second timer went off 

Joined Apr 24, 2007
appreciate that...

Any of yall got hookups at shoe stores??
Im tryna get some nike boots below retail

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now